Corrado Owners Thread

J'en ai eu une pendant un certain temps, une 1995 Noir/Cuir Noir.
Quand je m'en suis débarrassé elle avait autour de 200K km.
Stock, à part spring et un exhaust.
Un des plus beau son que j'ai entendu, le ronron du Vr6!
Elle est sûrement encore au Québec, en tout cas je l'espère!

IMG_1598.jpg

Below is what the 1991 Corrado G60 looked like when the second (who I bought it from) picked it up:

What it looks like at the moment, engine pulled cylinder #4 conrod bearing is MIA and took out the crankshaft:

Rebuilding engine, found brand new AEB block with crankshaft and intermittent shaft installed

Yes it's is the original colour I haven't seen many with this colour, called Light Grey Metallic Code P7Z. It' will be repainted in the original colour since it was parked under a large pine tree for three years and sap is imbedded into the paint.

Yes it's is the original colour I haven't seen many with this colour, called Light Grey Metallic Code P7Z. It' will be repainted in the original colour since it was parked under a large pine tree for three years and sap is imbedded into the paint.
Good call keeping the color original. It's super rare and looks great!!!

anyone knows where she is? would like to buy her back if possible!!!!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
Many ex Corrado owners have sellers regret and try to buy their old car back. You can try posting on VWVortex, Corrado forum.
Good luck.

Many ex Corrado owners have sellers regret and try to buy their old car back. You can try posting on VWVortex, Corrado forum.
Good luck.

Agree, I wish sometimes I can get it back or get another one. In the meantime I sold it because I put only 5k km in 2 years of ownership.
Didn't have enough time to enjoy it.
It was really a blast to drive. I will never forget that sound. In my opinion it's by far the best styling ever made by Volkswagen and probably one of the nicest car produced in 90'.

anyone knows where she is? would like to buy her back if possible!!!!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
Don't go there only disappointment awaits.

My friend had a super clean E36 m3 about 8 years ago, when I looked to buy mine, I searched for it for months, when I finally found it, it was far from the m3 I drove with my friend 8 years back, it had aged and I was very disappointed

Effectivement AlpineWhiteDub, elle a été refaite presque complètement, mais j'ai encore plein de projets pour cette voiture, c'est juste le temps qui manque!

Back