Concordia votes for the "strike" trolling hippies on live feed

serious post:

we're in 2012: why the fuck does CSU still have to proceed with vote by show of hands and have people count one two ching chong potato. The voting format is biased. Spend 3+ hrs in an unventilated room in the middle of midterm week... only people in religion and women studies has time for things like this.

Upstairs on 7th floor of hall building missing my comm 222 class trying to stop this shit. Wholly fuck retard talking LOLLLLL! I'm dying tryin' to keep a straight face.

I'm soo going to burn in hell.

One guy goes to the microphone and says "I don't think they should raise tuition [...] because I'm studying in fine arts, have $20k of debt, and probably wont get a job!

Some high schools didn't have guidance counselors or what?

One guy goes to the microphone and says "I don't think they should raise tuition [...] because I'm studying in fine arts, have $20k of debt, and probably wont get a job!

Some high schools didn't have guidance counselors or what?

lol

someone hack the CSU

have fun retaking this semester thanks to a bunch of weeping hippies fags

36hmmu.jpg

seriously, is ALL of concordia on strike?
im in economics BA

i'll seriously kill a hippy if i have to retake this semester.

EVERYONE DO THIS:

Email your teachers, tell them you DO NOT SUPPORT the strike, you WILL be in class during the 17-22 strike week, you WANT to see them there.

if any asshole hippie blocks you from moving on with your lives beat them back. the CSU does not have the right to block you from entering the school but they said they will be blocking the entrance to class rooms.

seriously, is ALL of concordia on strike?
im in economics BA

i'll seriously kill a hippy if i have to retake this semester.

I'm not sure.. the CSU represents 30,000 students so you probably fall into that

I say show up to class any ways since teachers aren't on strike and if some veagan hippie says you shall not pass, strike him down like you're Sauron

Just sent this to my teacher:

Mr. xxxxxxxxxx,

I just wanted to let you know that I am AGAINST the strike and I plan on attending every class until the end of the semester.

I'm hoping our ECON304 class goes on as scheduled.

Thanks,

- Moneesh Jhamb
- Munchy

Fuck, I signed it Munchy /facepalm

Back