Dog picture thread

Meanwhile...

dc50289eb33dc7d687fa44230389524f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ya tu des trails pour chiens laval / rive nord ? yé pas tuable ste chien la

Le bois de l'équerre à ste-rose est bien et assez populaire, watch out vas pas là un samedi ensollé à midi en t'attendant à avoir du parking, c'est populaire comme spot j'ai du attendre pour une place à quelques reprises.

On a eu des photos de notre portée, des bébés ours polaires :p
Il y a 2 mâles, je peux pas croire que je vais devoir les séparer :(

9u120z.jpg

430200Saku.jpg

Guys your dogs are all awesome and seem very happy keep up the great work. I was just starting to look around for a boston terrier pure breed. I had very good experiences with these in the past and want to offer this experience to my eight year old daughter. I was looking around on the net and noticed that some people mention pure breed when its clearly not and when it is they want over $1000 each. If ever any of you know somebody who has Boston terrier pups please let me know. Thanks

The Pug is at the vet at least overnight with IV. Wife found it unconscious in the backyard this morning.

Vet thinks he was poisoned.

I will check the video from the camera in the backyard to see what lead to that.

He might not make it. Apparently his liver shut down.

I'm furious besides myself.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

The Pug is at the vet at least overnight with IV. Wife found it unconscious in the backyard this morning.

Vet thinks he was poisoned.

I will check the video from the camera in the backyard to see what lead to that.

He might not make it. Apparently his liver shut down.

I'm furious besides myself.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

maybe he ate something or a bug bit him?

Back