Dog picture thread

Je marchais dans le champs la balle dans les mains et ma petite m'a fait ce genre de pose où tout semble parfait, la lumière est parfaite, le décors est parfait et la face qu'elle te fait est parfaite...

Bref j'ai gardé la balle dans son champs de vision et j'ai sorti le téléphone et serieux ca donne des photos pratiquement professionnelles haha une vraie mannequin labrador :bigup:

* À noter : La face qu'elle me fait à la photo #2 c'est quand j'ai osé bouger la balle de 2 cm :laugh:

2rorkar.jpg

2s662k5.jpg

xd8me0.jpg

Hi guys. I will be getting my boston terrier pup in about a month. I want to train him to ask for the door and do his thing outside. By searching the net a little I learned that the best way is using a cage and being consistent with him. Can I ask where you guys buy the majority of your things because I will need a cage, collar, leash, bowls, food etc the whole 9 yards. Is it best for the first purchases to do them in store to make sure the pup and I like the object and after that renewing them using online purchases. If so what are the stores that offer the best quality for your buck. Thanks for your advice.

Hi guys. I will be getting my boston terrier pup in about a month. I want to train him to ask for the door and do his thing outside. By searching the net a little I learned that the best way is using a cage and being consistent with him. Can I ask where you guys buy the majority of your things because I will need a cage, collar, leash, bowls, food etc the whole 9 yards. Is it best for the first purchases to do them in store to make sure the pup and I like the object and after that renewing them using online purchases. If so what are the stores that offer the best quality for your buck. Thanks for your advice.

Boston terrier you'll need a collar for ID but I recommend you use a harness to walk it.

As for the rest get a used cage, no point in spending top dollar for an item you can pick up for half retail at any given garage sale in the known Universe.

Meanwhile: here's Blue.

blue.JPG

She's a 3-4 year old rescued Cane Corso that had a litter about 2 months ago. She was taken in while pregnant, mistreated and malnourished. She was waaaay underweight and has since gained about 20-30lbs and is looking great and is about to get sterilized in a few days. Super amazing dog with the mildest temperament, very affectionate.
I can't imagine how someone can have mistreated her.

The rescue owner wants to keep it for herself so this one is not up for adoption and the puppies are all already placed.

They do have a black short haired 1yr old Chihuahua there now. The old owners decided it barked too much... a Chihuahua, who knew a Chihuahua would bark... :rolleyes: so they got rid of it immediately after it gave them a litter so yeah, someone bred a Chihuahua that wasn't even 1yr old yet. That's what some of the morons out there do to their dogs imagine.

They have a few other dogs. If you're looking for a specific breed just ask, I can probably get you one or at least put you in touch with a rescue that does.

Man, I've got 2 of these little fuckers. I love them to death, and have dropped thousands on vet bills to back that up, but holy shit, could I murder them sometimes. Get a harness, preferably one with pockets so you can weigh them down, but tiring them out is basically impossible.

Good luck.

On arrête quand d'avoir de la peine? Ok est prêt quand pour un autre? Sa présence me manque tellement....mais j'ai peur d'accueillir un petit nouveau et de me rendre compte que c'est pas mon chien....

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

On arrête quand d'avoir de la peine? Ok est prêt quand pour un autre? Sa présence me manque tellement....mais j'ai peur d'accueillir un petit nouveau et de me rendre compte que c'est pas mon chien....

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

T'inquiète c'est inconditionnel ce qui ce passe avec ces bêtes. Ca va jamais être ton gros mais ca va peu être ton grand.. Tu vas jamais retrouver lui mais ... Chaque bête apporte de quoi de différent et souvent au même niveau d'émotions. C'est comme n'importe qui dans vie.. On apprécie plein de personnes au même niveau et elles sont complètement différente voir incompatible.

On s'en va chercher notre chiot samedi prochain :D !!

L'éleveur nous a envoyé une photos des mâles, on a le 2e choix dans la portée.
Je me demande encore comment on va faire pour choisir...

m7cknc.jpg

Pas de commentaires sur le panier avec les ptites fleurs rose svp :p

Back