Article: Best all around convertible sports car?

the porsche you chose is good, sucks it has to be auto... what about an aston martin those are nice.

if you're getting a 911, make sure (as you stated in your 1st post) it is a 2009+. You don't wanna be stuck with a tip. The PDK is much better.

SL serie is only 2 seater. but If you can manage to find a CLK63 AMG convertible, it would be perfect. but very rare thought.

honestly, i find convertible porsches boring so boring, not exciting at all. my buddy has a convertible M6 and i was very impressed witht he room in the back.
Porsche is such a driving car it would be a shame to have in auto.

F*ck automatic!

Option A:
30k for wife 4 seaters
70k for your convertible

Option B:
1k course on a track to learn standard transmission
99k for your convertible

Option C:
1k for a "manual beater" to learn standard transmission
99k for your convertible

Option D:
50k for your wife (divorce)
50k for your convertible

Def. 997 C4S PDK or M6 SMG. Guys, these transmissions have nothing to do with the auto in your mom's camry, they're freakin' awesome!

M6 SMG is not comparable to PDK in my opinion, completely different. I have lunch Friday and will get to take the C2S around... M3 vert is back on my list.. There is a white/red convertible coming for june delivery and they are heavily discounted

F*ck automatic!

Option A:
30k for wife 4 seaters
70k for your convertible

Option B:
1k course on a track to learn standard transmission
99k for your convertible

Option C:
1k for a "manual beater" to learn standard transmission
99k for your convertible

Option D:
50k for your wife (divorce)
50k for your convertible

This.

Elle n'en sortira que gagnant.

As for Altivec's recommendation.. The reason for the automatic is for when we go out and I'm not ok to drive, she can drive the car! NEEDS TO BE AUTO :)

She doesn't want to learn manual.. She is also an asian driver lol

M6 SMG is not comparable to PDK in my opinion, completely different. I have lunch Friday and will get to take the C2S around... M3 vert is back on my list.. There is a white/red convertible coming for june delivery and they are heavily discounted

This is my colleague's old car before he brought it back and got the 650i (M6 was not available yet back in November). Best color combo.

IMGP1614.jpg

IMGP1636.jpg

That's the one! white/red

Brand new?

To give you an idea, my friend loved the car so much he wanted to keep it, but they wouldn't extend the lease and the buyback wasn't to his advantage. And in all honesty, even though the Sixer is much bigger, rear seats are still only comfortable for kids.

Back