asshole cop ( need advice plz)

UmadBRAH

so i just got pulled over 15 mins ago while driving back home in dt montreal.

reasons were: my engine is too loud, and my tires 'squealed'

Keep in mind i was going 35-40 km/h on st cath

My RPM did not pass 3k, and the tires sorta made a noise bc i lost traction for a second due to wet roads

cop was rude as fuck too. i drive a c63 and he told me i "need to take a course in driving" seriously what the fuck does he expect. wet roads + my car, its normal. and my exhaust is fucking stock too

I asked him to explain WHY i got the tickets and he just ignored me and went back to his car and left

Im gonna contest these tickets, has anyone else here got anything similar ? they ar enot much, only $200 together. but id rather not pay this bs

lol-u-mad-bro.jpg

For real tho, contest it and u will probably win... it is a bullshit ticket

My RPM did not pass 3k, and the tires sorta made a noise bc i lost traction for a second due to wet roads

cop was rude as fuck too. i drive a c63 and he told me i "need to take a course in driving" seriously what the fuck does he expect. wet roads + my car, its normal. and my exhaust is fucking stock too

I asked him to explain WHY i got the tickets and he just ignored me and went back to his car and left

Im gonna contest these tickets, has anyone else here got anything similar ? they ar enot much, only $200 together. but id rather not pay this bs

lol i was gonna call BS on the tires squealed doing 35 on st cath but when i red c63 everything was understood lol . just tell the judge that u hit a pothole and ur foot flinched on the gas and since u have more power than a boing 747 its inevitable for ur tires not to squeal

from my side , And Not a Single Fuck Was Given That Dayy to cops . 70km/h with another dude on service road , passed the cop -- 95km/h . saw it at least 5 cops 2days . this pigs feel the weather .

btw , for ppl who drive alot around 640 and 15 were is alot of shoppings --- be care full , already 3rd time i see undercover dodge caravan who stop somebody on service road . dunno the reason but he is always there .

What is written on the ticket.
being rude to you, that is hard to prove, as just will just say why would police pick on you... I got similar story.
you will need to figure out what is on the ticket. and contest that.

Did he ticket you on "excessive engine noise" or "tire squeezing" ?

What is written on the ticket.
being rude to you, that is hard to prove, as just will just say why would police pick on you... I got similar story.
you will need to figure out what is on the ticket. and contest that.

Did he ticket you on "excessive engine noise" or "tire squeezing" ?

"unnecessary tire squealing" $52
"excessive engine revolution" $146

Excessive engine revolution lollllllll

Tell the judge you drive a 6.2L V8 and not guilty's what you plead

I know bro, cops like "you better change the way you drive or it will cost you a lot"

fuck this cop, what an idiot. Everytime i am pulled over in this car it is for bullshit reasons, i never speed

Last year i was pulled over for a "sharp turn"

I know bro, cops like "you better change the way you drive or it will cost you a lot"

fuck this cop, what an idiot. Everytime i am pulled over in this car it is for bullshit reasons, i never speed

brahh, they hate your car , give your car to me and your problem is solve IT !!! :D
scaled.php

This cop is jealous because you have the beautiful car and your salary is higher than it. :dunno:

if you can afford a c63 amg at your age, you could just pay the tickets and not waste your time in court. you'll most likely win, but I'm sure your time is worth more than the $200 in tickets. that cop was just trolling you.

if you can afford a c63 amg at your age, you could just pay the tickets and not waste your time in court. you'll most likely win, but I'm sure your time is worth more than the $200 in tickets. that cop was just trolling you.

yeah , and tomorow he gonna recive another one and u tell him to pay that to? i think there is a limits . even if i waste my time , srry but i put cop back in his ,,,,Shit ,,,, position .Probly next time he gonna think twice before give stupid ticket like this , cuz he gonna know that ppl gonna win.

yeah , and tomorow he gonna recive another one and u tell him to pay that to? i think there is a limits . even if i waste my time , srry but i put cop back in his ,,,,Shit ,,,, position .Probly next time he gonna think twice before give stupid ticket like this , cuz he gonna know that ppl gonna win.

This

I don't have limitless money, and i do not want to give the city $ for such a dumb reason

If i get a ticket for something i know i did wrong ill pay right away because it was my fault.

Back