NextMod Montreal

To be honest, I don't get why people make account on here just to post about a shop, and then never post again. I don't know who you are, you have zero credibility and are telling me about a place that's super far away. If the sole purpose of you making an account on montrealracing was to advertise, and NOT pay the commercial account fee, i'm not going to your place.

Since when did anyone say I will never post again? I don't know who you are either. It is indeed far away, but for the people who do know the shop they make the trip to go down because it's a good reputable shop and it's on it's way here eventually. My goal was to help a friend gain awareness. Why would I need to pay a commercial fee when I'm not even the one providing services? A forum is also a community, I think everyone should be on to receive news and help each other out. If your opinions differ, it is your right anyways. Thanks.

Are you going to tell me you didnt come to post about your friend's shop?

In that case, i look forward to seeing you post all the time.

Does not occur to me that I denied creating this account to post some information.

There's no evidence saying that I have never read anything from the forum, nor been around.

I thank you for your expressed concerns.

bumping up this thread because:

I want nextmod to come here

Polak, they carry STi products too, for decent prices so check em out (despite your rage against one time users, which I understand)

They have a GTR

that is all

I guess it is good to have another shops to sell parts, the more options the better.
I live in Toronto for 4 years now and I only bought direct from Nextmod once, I buy my stuff elsewhere just due to the fact that I can find better price elsewhere.

Again, it is still a good news to have another shop in Montreal. You don't necessary have to buy your stuff from them, but you have 1 more option.

And yes, They reply PM pretty fast! lol. (not sure who is taken care of the MTL shop tho, maybe not be the same people from Makrham).

Bought for years from NextMod when I was living in Toronto. They're probably one of the better known names in the tuning community there.

off topic : sky is that your mazda in the cork screw at laguna seca?

No, I just stole a picture for the avatar a while back.

Mine looks even better than the one on the pic now :p

I wish I can race at laguna seca

Back