Dr.Spa Positive review

BIGTUFFGUY

I just came back from dr.Spa on Royalmount, just off Decarie.
They restored my headlights to like new. PICS BELOW

The service was excellent. They washed my car and cleaned my mags before I left.
I can't say enough good things about them.
90zuj8.jpg

352iv61.jpg

After on left, before on right
2igk3s6.jpg

They seem to have done a decent job on headlights. Curious about what they can do for paint though. How much was the headlight restoration?

Sorry, but your headlights were not that bad to begin with, so it doesn't really prove much. They did a light polishing on them, it's not even close to an actual full restoration. I need to state the true facts...that was an easy job for them to begin with.

Are those beads of polish you took a picture of that are on the headlight? If that's the case, I am not sure why they used so much polish, it's really not necessary.

oui ca va avoir lair du yiable l'année prochaine encore ca prend du sablage pour amener ca a un fini plus a long terme.....

to the op:

We are not trying to be rude but you could have that done by somebody here with a much better result,technique and cheaper!

I appreciate the comments.
I know my lights weren't that bad to begin with. But it still made a huge difference.

I only needed a light wet sand in one spot. Both lights look like new.
I was told that it lasts about a year.

I'm happy to support both local businesses and sponsored people here as I have done since 2003.

x2 on to much polish half of in must have ended up on the walls, maybe they are different but I like to use really high RPM on lights and without taping anything off you risk touching the paint with speed that can damage it.

did they use anything else on the lights after they polished?

Écoutes, c'est possible que ce DR. SPA soit bon. Le propriétaire vend des franchises, il se peut très bien qu'un centre Dr.Spa prennent ça plus à coeur que les autres.

Si l'OP est content, laissez le être content !? Même s'il a utilisé trop de polish, même si ya pas mis de tape autours , même si ya pas wet-sand, même si ya pas mis de protection.. who cares!? la personne est contente du service reçu.

Écoutes, c'est possible que ce DR. SPA soit bon. Le propriétaire vend des franchises, il se peut très bien qu'un centre Dr.Spa prennent ça plus à coeur que les autres.

Si l'OP est content, laissez le être content !? Même s'il a utilisé trop de polish, même si ya pas mis de tape autours , même si ya pas wet-sand, même si ya pas mis de protection.. who cares!? la personne est contente du service reçu.

Je suis d'accord que si il est content avec le travail fait sur sa voiture, c'est ca l'important.

Mais je trouve ca just drole que tu as un post de "rant" contre Dr.Spa et ensuite tu dit que peut-etre ils font du bon travail...

Je suis d'accord que si il est content avec le travail fait sur sa voiture, c'est ca l'important.

Mais je trouve ca just drole que tu as un post de "rant" contre Dr.Spa et ensuite tu dit que peut-etre ils font du bon travail...

Je suis content de t'avoir fait rire en ce beau samedi apres-midi :)

What cobraaa said is true though, as you know detailing is 90% technique/experience/personal ability so it's not to say a franchisee isn't really good but in general with so much dependence on employees and and franchise policies it's hard to compete with a skilled passionate detailer, but like you guys said if OP is happy then they accomplished their job even if people have spotted many problems with the pics posted

What cobraaa said is true though, as you know detailing is 90% technique/experience/personal ability so it's not to say a franchisee isn't really good but in general with so much dependence on employees and and franchise policies it's hard to compete with a skilled passionate detailer, but like you guys said if OP is happy then they accomplished their job even if people have spotted many problems with the pics posted

Thanks man, You said what I MEANT to say, I'm glad some peoples understood :)

In general, Discount's detailing is very bad, but my good friend is working there and I wouldn't be embarrased to have him detail cars with me. Anyways..!

Back