Photoshoot: The Catalina Wine Mixer

Quirck

My new Wallpaper.

6845232728_25cf4c97b6_o.jpg

http://maydaygarage.com/2012/03/17/tx2k12-the-fucking-catalina-wine-mixer/

color is amazing !!!
and the car itself is superb !! another sick built by Nakai-san !!!

Everyone with a RWB is going to look back in a few years and say "oops".

Nakai-san who founded the 80-90's street racing team "Rough World" (that then changed to his company name with a german twist, at the same time he switched his ownership from a AE86 to a 930) has been building unique cars for nearly 20 years. Porsches and Truenos/Levins have been his own favourite since the 80's.
His designs are throwbacks to the glory days of the 1970's Porsche Group 4 GT. Love or hate his designs, they are EFFECTIVE, and they do get track results as much as they get head turns in the streets.

i didn't know that 70's and 80's Porsches that were built for the track will end up "outdated" in a few years. Clearly if a car still stands up in a crowd after 40 years, it won't ever be outdated.

911 = Purest Sports Car ever built.... PERIOD.

Nakai-san who founded the 80-90's street racing team "Rough World" (that then changed to his company name with a german twist, at the same time he switched his ownership from a AE86 to a 930) has been building unique cars for nearly 20 years. Porsches and Truenos/Levins have been his own favourite since the 80's.
His designs are throwbacks to the glory days of the 1970's Porsche Group 4 GT. Love or hate his designs, they are EFFECTIVE, and they do get track results as much as they get head turns in the streets.

i didn't know that 70's and 80's Porsches that were built for the track will end up "outdated" in a few years. Clearly if a car still stands up in a crowd after 40 years, it won't ever be outdated.

911 = Purest Sports Car ever built.... PERIOD.

I know who he is,I know what a 911 is and you are right, 911's are the purest (in my opinion).
As a die hard 911 fan, this just isn't my cup of tea.Porsche 911 race cars (or any race car)built from the 60's to now for the track can't go out of style. Copying them and making street cars that look like it will.
For the track, i'd take my car to Tre or Tuthill etc.. If i want a throw back for the street, ill take a Longhood from Singer.
His orange one is the nicest so far though.

Ça ressemble pas mal au vintage plum pearl Honda
dsc00073oo4.jpg

Mine de rien, les Civic EK ont eu plusieurs belles couleurs.

Ça ressemble pas mal au vintage plum pearl Honda

Mine de rien, les Civic EK ont eu plusieurs belles couleurs.

seriously, SHUT YOUR ASS !!!
the 2 colours don't look alike at ALL.... and go deliver your chicken.

Back