Thursday night julep meets.

TRO23

Heyy whatt supp guys ! The weather is looking amazing these days. Just want to know whos down to rebirth the thursday night .

Based on what I have gathered so far this season, most people are not ready yet (or are hesitant). Another portion of members are broke as fuck and cannot even buy tires or brake pads right now. Better wait until May when they spend their tax refund on car mods. :D

Last year, people had bigger budgets and more buying power. I have no idea what happened this year.

Yeahh for sure am in the same boat righ now . Waitin on my rims and coilovers. My description was not clear . Just waned to know who was down to go to julep on thursday night. First week of mai or something. Thanks for letting me know yhat am not the only 1 whos late.... Seems like no1 wants to spend the big bucks on set up no more . Hopefully this season is will be better than last .

I'm down. I spent on all that I wanted to in February and my setup is ready. Let me know when and I will show up semi-weekly.

im in the process of selling my right kidney to get a spec r swap, ill only be ready in a couple of weeks :(

on my facebook i have a lot of guys spending a lot of money for big set up but we are not the kind of people who shows up at those kind of meets, we most like to go at the dragstrip for racing or drifting showing what the set up can do.if the meets are good like jdm monday of last year we might be there asking if you wanna race .

doesnt matter dude! the whole point is come have fun and enjoy a good poutine with a orange juice! and meet new ppl! everyone welcome

on my facebook i have a lot of guys spending a lot of money for big set up but we are not the kind of people who shows up at those kind of meets, we most like to go at the dragstrip for racing or drifting showing what the set up can do.if the meets are good like jdm monday of last year we might be there asking if you wanna race .

thats part of what kill jdm mondays last year . its called a meet for a reason , if u wanna race thats cool but dont spoil it for those who just like to shoot the shit

Am still working on the levin , hopefully the car will be done by the end of april for sure! . Keep you guys posted for next thursday hopefully weather not soo shitty .

Anyways if the thursday night end up being full again, the corps pass by often to check out if no1 is trying to be a lil crazy.... En top of that this year will have to be extraaaa carefull with the new law .!

Back