TheGreatOne's 40th Anniversary 370Z thread....

Last picture from the end of the season....winter storage makes me sad

Hopefully I can keep this thread updated with some goodies I pick up over winter!

407673_435793599816906_328859622_n.jpg

Vraiment beau de voir des proprios prendres soins de le bagnoles et pas juste crisser pleins de goodies dessous.

Bravo !

Just finished clicking through 7 pages.........

Great car, great color, sweet mods. :butthead:

Ever think of getting the AMUSE body kit.......my favorite.
AMUSEKIT.png

Also the JDM reverse fog light for the square housing in the back.....?

reversefog370z.jpg

Love you car. I'm looking forward to seeing it next spring!

Interesting build thread also! :)

Thanks! I can't wait for spring...starting to feel the storage blues now lol. I'm going to check out your build on the other site :)

Vraiment beau de voir des proprios prendres soins de le bagnoles et pas juste crisser pleins de goodies dessous.

Bravo !

Merci merci!

Looks good man! Plans for next season?

Oh ya, I'll put my plans in an update next week, got something coming in...

Just finished clicking through 7 pages.........

Great car, great color, sweet mods. :butthead:

Ever think of getting the AMUSE body kit.......my favorite.

Also the JDM reverse fog light for the square housing in the back.....?

Thanks a lot man...I have thought of the amuse, but probably keeping it simple with the Carbon Fiber skirts...might to the Amuse rear in the future to change it up

Oh, that fog light was stock on Canadian cars, I got it ;)

Rolling4.jpg

I need a better camera

Small update, adding to my spring install pile

Coilovers: Acquired!

Stance GR+ True Coilovers :D

Stance1.jpg

Stance2.jpg

EVO-R CF Emblems

For front and rear, getting rid of the shiny chrome Nissan hamburgers will be nice

Emblem1.jpg

I'm very anxious to see it this spring. I'm pretty sure this will be my favourite 370z ever.

Thanks man, should be a nice change for spring, I can't wait to drive again lol.

haow yiu haeb teh uliminted monies

I wish...I do nails on the weekend for extra cash ;)

Good call on the coilovers Sean :)

Yup, good add for sure. Right after storage she's coming to you! :)

Nice set of coilovers right there, I'm sure you'll love your car's handling after this! :)

Ya, I can't wait to see the difference. I want to get the extension knobs for the rear so I can adjust the dampening from the hatch, will have to cut through the plastic in the trunk though.. With Hotchkis sways and the Re-11's, I should be glued to the track :)

Ya, I can't wait to see the difference. I want to get the extension knobs for the rear so I can adjust the dampening from the hatch, will have to cut through the plastic in the trunk though.. With Hotchkis sways and the Re-11's, I should be glued to the track :)

yeah I heard those knobs extensions are a must on Z's! With the sways, you should be in business to try and catch me on the track! :D

Back