News: Subaru confirms production of XV Crosstrek

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
0312-subaru-crosstrek.jpg

http://www.carmild.com/2012/01/the-2013-subaru-xv-crosstrek-review-and-prices.html

The New 2013 Subaru XV CrossTrek is the redesigned and renamed replacement for the Outback Sport as the brand’s smaller car-based SUV. The sloped-roof 4-door hatchback shares its underskin design with Subaru’s redesigned 2012 Impreza compact cars and joins the Forester and midsize Outback wagons, the latter based on the automaker’s Legacy sedan. All feature Subaru’s signature “boxer” engine format (horizontally opposed cylinders) and standard all-wheel drive.

2013_subaru_xv_actf34_fd_1208114_717.jpg

lead16-2013-subaru-xv-fd.jpg

Ces moi ou les designer chez subaru ces des personnes a la retraire avec des lunettes 3 pouce depais parce que ces laite sur un esti de temps !

Before you could buy a Legacy, an Impreza or an outback of any grade or trim and it would look good outside anyway. Now though you can only buy an STi for it's capabilities and make sure nobody sees you in it nor do you look at it yourself in the morning... And I am not even talking about the base Impreza looks and the CamrLegacy... HIDEOUS. Brand is about to go down the drain.

Obviously not a car for MR. But I'm sure it serves a great purpose as it's predecessor's replacement. I hope they don't release it with those alloys though... :|

Lol, MR is just hattin because it's Hella-unflushable. I think it's a nice little option for those that don't want a suv. It's just an impreza with offroad capability. I'd definitely get one as a daily. Nice ride *tu*

Back