e46 Shark Injector ???

lioxx

Je voulais savoir si quelqun a deja essayer le Shark injector ? Jpenssais le faire installer sur une 323i. Quelqun aurais un feedback ?

,If you dont have any mods done dont waiste youre money! Mods such as headers ,full cat back,pulleys and other whistles and bells.

It basiaclly breaks youre rev lim , Must run 91 and higher octane , Dont bye they hype of added hp and trq.

Itll tune youre car to the mods enhanced thats about all.

,If you dont have any mods done dont waiste youre money! Mods such as headers ,full cat back,pulleys and other whistles and bells.

It basiaclly breaks youre rev lim , Must run 91 and higher octane , Dont bye they hype of added hp and trq.

Itll tune youre car to the mods enhanced thats about all.

x2

I don't even think that there is hype for a shark injector on a 323 or a 325. There is little extra power to be had from these motors.

They only claim a bit better drivability

La meilleur façon d'obtenir du hp en plus est de changer de char... 330i par exemple.

Pour le shark...

1999-2000 E46 323i/Ci (M52tu engine) Performance Software Peak Gains
HP Gain + 14 @ 6000 RPM
Torque Gain + 6 @ 5000 RPM
New Rev Limit 7000 RPM

Détail du fabriquant... c'est évident quand vrai tu pourras jamais atteindre ca!

Last edited:
The only mod i have atm is a intake . And i though that the shark injector would improve the usage of 91+ octane.

Wait people use other than 91 octane on a e46 ?!?

I always use 91 in my e46 325 it was designed for it but my 98 528 was one of the last BMW's to be designed for regular. With the price of gas and the fact that I only use it for work it s great.

On those year cars the reflash makes a difference, but no on the later ones.

La meilleur façon d'obtenir du hp en plus est de changer de char... 330i par exemple.

Pour le shark...

1999-2000 E46 323i/Ci (M52tu engine) Performance Software Peak Gains
HP Gain + 14 @ 6000 RPM
Torque Gain + 6 @ 5000 RPM
New Rev Limit 7000 RPM

Détail du fabriquant... c'est évident quand vrai tu pourras jamais atteindre ca!

Its guys like you who make me lmao , Every ones solution Is jump to a 330 or M3 for more hp, Guys a 330 and M3 is not all that and a bag of chips , Unless you go forced Induction on those cars , Ive modded my 323I yes you read right 323I and smile when Im up a 330s ass and see the confused look on his face cause Im up his ass In a 323 :)

The Issue with 323 Is that at times the Investment will cost you a bit more to gain extra gains at the end of the day.

Because the car has less options and what not and Is more solid then most 330"s or M3"s youd be extrm surprised to know that alot more can be done with these cars, Its a question of what youre willing to Invest !

When youre driving youre 330 or M3 and youre subframe fails on you while passing a 323 you wont be laughing ! 330-M3 are notorius for subframe fail as well as damper fail and other things , If youre not Inclined with what I just wrote do youre home work and read about It.

The only mod i have atm is a intake . And i though that the shark injector would improve the usage of 91+ octane.

Wait people use other than 91 octane on a e46 ?!?

Buddy take that 349$ and Invest It In some prev work and call It a day ! Im not hating on you but I want you to understand youd be throwing 349$ away with the no mods you have , An Intake will only give you a bit of sound and a dirty engine bay , What I would do Is throw back that oem air box and add a 90deg elbow with youre cone and enjoy a perfect heat shield , If you really want to mod her and have the coin to say ahhhhhhhh fak It Its what I enjoy then feel free to ask any thing you want In regards to mods.

Ill give you a little tip on how to gain a bit more on some hp and etc..Its called an Intakemanifold swap !

Find youre self a m54b30 Intakemanifold from a 330 or 5 serie with the disa purchase a adapter plate and add more air Into that engine !

Youll loose some trq on youre lower bands but gain at the higher ends of the bands. Youre cars gonna feel like a new man at higher speeds.

Also look Into doing youre vanos system , New seals will def restore that compression..(VANOS varies the timing of the valves)

Je veux savoir comment vérifier si le tune a été (correctement)installé par l'ancien proprio, mais j'ai pas de chargeur de batterie. C'est le 91octane euro throttle. Stock rev limit. Il y a une façon simple de savoir? J'ai le dongle avec moi.

Did you really need to bump a 7 year old thread ?

You should be able to read the software version with SSS/GT1 or a good scan tool. I believe the last versions for EU software for 6MT was 7837777 7837779

Last edited:
Did you really need to bump a 7 year old thread ?

You should be able to read the software version with SSS/GT1 or a good scan tool. I believe the last versions for EU software for 6MT was 7837777 7837779

Is it better if I start a new threat or use the search function and keep the forum clean? Idk.

Well thanks for your answer. But since I have neither I was wondering if there was a simple way without these tools and/or a battery charger.
I'm pretty sure it's upgraded with it, but I'll get one of those cables. Whats the difference with K-dcan and the GT1 cable?

Is it better if I start a new threat or use the search function and keep the forum clean? Idk.

Well thanks for your answer. But since I have neither I was wondering if there was a simple way without these tools and/or a battery charger.
I'm pretty sure it's upgraded with it, but I'll get one of those cables. Whats the difference with K-dcan and the GT1 cable?
Maybe you can try to access the secret menus through the cluster. You can look it up on YouTube. E46 secret cluster menus.

The battery charger is used to keep voltage constant while the DME is interrogated for coding or a reflash. It won't tell you anything other than the battery is charging

The battery charger is used to keep voltage constant while the DME is interrogated for coding or a reflash. It won't tell you anything other than the battery is charging

Yes i know, it was just to explain I can't do the procedure as the instructions with the shark ask for a charger to be connected.

I have a shark injector I bought years ago, guy swears up and down it was never used (can only be used on one car).

Sitting in a box never touched it, keep thinking I am selling the car lol

Wait I'm lost. You want to put a sharkinjector in even though you already have a EU software?

I want to know if the car was correctly flashed with it. The instructions are for installation and removal. Through both process I guess I would be able to see if it's installed or not but I don't have the battery charger needed for the procedure. Si I want to know if there is another way to check it.

What an ''EU software''?

I've made some research but I have a hard time finding the right diagnostics and coding program.

There's ISTA-P, INPA and a few others, but i' pretty lost. Just looking for something easy to install and user friendly. What would you suggest?

Back