News: 2012 BMW M3 will have V6 turbo

Ohh boy.... on a pas la meme definition de marde lol
Entk back to topic! ;)

Avec pleasire. P.S. A l'epoche mon pops avait une Buick regal 3.8 Turbo 1979, c'etais pas la GNX mais bof meme moteur presque. Et j'avais Une Transport 3.8l alors je connais le son, rien de special lol.

arrkkk sa sonne comme un Corsica ou Berreta ou un vieux cavalier v6 la, dla caliss de marde finalement

All of a sudden MR is more intelligent than M Division engineering...the car is 2 years from launch...

The only true M3 is a 4 banger, does it make it a crappy car? No, it makes it the only real M3 with the most pedigree of all BMW cars to date.

I doubt the e46 will go up in price because of that. 99% of bmw owner don't have a clue about v6 and i6, lets not even talk about 60-90 degree configs lol

Et encore une fois, le thread devient d'la marde quand tout le monde se fie à l'opinion d'une personne que selon lui ça va être un 90' et non 60' a cause de la chaine de montage WTF.

Arrêtez de pleurer gang de plottes le char est même pas encore proche de sortir

En ce moment vous dites ouais yo bmw c'est homo man la gtr est bin mieux mais quand à va sortir vous allez vous frotter les mamelons durs en pensant au char.

I would have preferred it to stay N/A but no doubt that its going to be great.. new M5 is getting great reviews and its a turbo, mind you nothing beats the sound of the V10

Pourquoi vous dites que c'est 90 degrés? Je vois ça nul part.

Moi j,ai lu que ça allait-être un tri-turbo.

C'est décevant que ça soit un moteur en V mais je peux pas croire que BMW sont assez fou pour offrir un moteur pitoyable pour la M3. Ils vont probablement offrir un set-up de fou parreil (tri-turbo, forged, high rever).

Ils peuvent encore moins offrir un moteur de merde en version 6 cylindre quand le n55 est dans le catalogue des 335i et qu'on parle d'un 6 en ligne turbo, l'ancien N54 en version vitaminé est offerte dans les 335is. Je vois mal Bmw arriver avec un V6 à la sauce GM 3.8l de 1989 qu'on trouvait dans Un Corsica pour une BMW de 80K$ quand pour 55K$ tu offre un 6 en ligne turbo respectable.

Je suis peut-etre fou mais j'aurais aimé un N20.
Oui, un 4cyl twin Turbo mais en version Hi Rever d'environ 380-420Hp

Happy I have saved my E46.

I shouldn't of sold my E46 M3... I REALLY miss it now.. It was MINT and I would of kept it mint..

But the SMG transmission really annoyed me, that was one of the reasons I sold it !

5al4kg.jpg

256xoop.jpg

I drove a friend's 2008 M3 and I loved the handling and the power but it felt ''too easy''.. I really liked the RAWNESS of the E36 and E46...

When I hear M3, the first things that comes to my mind is E46.

I understand the whole inline 6 debate, when I opened the hood of the new F30 I was struck by the presence of the 4-cyl engine. My first reaction was it doesn't feel like a BMW because the famous inline 6 is gone. Such is life and progress, the new F30 seems better in every every way vs. the E90 and one could only say the F80 will be much better than the E92.

As for those who think the E46 and E92 will go up in value, the answer is yes if you are fortunate enough to own either the CSL or GTS. Otherwise, nope they will continue to depreciate

attachment.php

I drove a friend's 2008 M3 and I loved the handling and the power but it felt ''too easy''.. I really liked the RAWNESS of the E36 and E46...

When I hear M3, the first things that comes to my mind is E46.

Couldn't have said it better myself..

404 luxury not found in my E46. I do not see how the E46ers are luxurious, it's a very plain and sober interior. Okay, mine is red, but double black is plain I think.

+1

especially the last few years, it was well behind in terms of luxury

I understand the whole inline 6 debate, when I opened the hood of the new F30 I was struck by the presence of the 4-cyl engine. My first reaction was it doesn't feel like a BMW because the famous inline 6 is gone. Such is life and progress, the new F30 seems better in every every way vs. the E90 and one could only say the F80 will be much better than the E92.

As for those who think the E46 and E92 will go up in value, the answer is yes if you are fortunate enough to own either the CSL or GTS. Otherwise, nope they will continue to depreciate

attachment.php

BMW was famous for 4cyls way before they started with I6s... The head office in Munchen is 4 cylindrical towers representing "4cylinders of an engine" and the BMW M10 is perhaps one of most prolific engines in automobile history. From a base 75hp all the way to Nelson Piquets 1500hp+ F1 turbo monster

Back