The "What Are You Listening to Right Now?" Thread.

Popestar est en effet très bon.
Band of the decade ? Peut etre, mais disons qu'ils passent plus inaperçu depuis Meliora !

I dunno, I loved Prequelle. Also, Square Hammer got a ton of radio play here over the past couple years. I heard that song many times on the radio before realizing it was Ghost. Just thought it was another catchy radio hit. Which to me means they have done exactly what they said they planned to do since their first album: penetrate the mainstream with their undeniably catchy sound, and subliminally dark lyrics.

4 solid LP's and 2 EP's since 2010... I can't think of anyone else.

I dunno, I loved Prequelle. Also, Square Hammer got a ton of radio play here over the past couple years. I heard that song many times on the radio before realizing it was Ghost. Just thought it was another catchy radio hit. Which to me means they have done exactly what they said they planned to do since their first album: penetrate the mainstream with their undeniably catchy sound, and subliminally dark lyrics.

4 solid LP's and 2 EP's since 2010... I can't think of anyone else.

en i pensant. t'a raison pour les releases depuis 2010.
les campagnes de pub late night et les vidéos d'intro/annonce de tournée sont d'ailleurs très drole
les vidéos a chorégraphie de danse comme Rats / danse macabre, j'aurais jamais pensé qui aurais été le genre de band a produire quelque chose du genre

Slipknot's flying high, Clown directs the first heavy metal video to ever trend #1 on YouTube but as always tragedy follows them and he loses his daughter.

R.I.P Gabrielle Crahan

this song is amazing feels like it could have been on Iowa

En plus vu que c'est la première. Elle est clairement plus soft pour jouer sur sirius etc etc.

J'ai hate de voir le reste. Le seul truc weird est que All out Life est pas sur l'album ?

Back