The "What Are You Listening to Right Now?" Thread.

After about 30 seconds I liked what I saw so I clicked the YouTube icon to open it in a new YouTube tab (fullscreen). Normally it will automatically pause the original embedded vid that you're watching but this time it didn't for some reason. So I basically listened to the entire thing with both tracks playing at the same time, with a few seconds of delay on one track. Honestly it sounded amazing. The video is trippy enough as it is, but that just sent it over the top. After it ended, i literally said "genius" which is not a word I would usually use for rap. Then i realized that both videos had been playing. :run:

I always listen to these songs one after the other...then I normally skip Pretty Fly For A White Guy and listen to the rest of the album :p

After about 30 seconds I liked what I saw so I clicked the YouTube icon to open it in a new YouTube tab (fullscreen). Normally it will automatically pause the original embedded vid that you're watching but this time it didn't for some reason. So I basically listened to the entire thing with both tracks playing at the same time, with a few seconds of delay on one track. Honestly it sounded amazing. The video is trippy enough as it is, but that just sent it over the top. After it ended, i literally said "genius" which is not a word I would usually use for rap. Then i realized that both videos had been playing. :run:

Vince is still a very clever kid!

hidden meanings and deep metaphors everywhere in his songs!

Le nouvelle album de Token OMG ! Je suis rendu a moitier environs pis je capote. Se kid la va allé loin.

J'en ai des frisson sérieux a certaine toune. Je comprend pas qu'un ti jeune dememe puisse écrire des lyrics aussi deep. Pis criss que y'a un flow de fou

Back