The "What Are You Listening to Right Now?" Thread.

J'y vais fort sur Eelke Kleijn ces temps-ci, découvert beaucoup de nouveautés également sur Sound Therapy (arty et Matt Zo) et surtout de retour sur 16 Bit Lolitas.

Tout est dispo sur Google Music (j'ai lâché Spotify pour ça, vaut vraiment plus la peine).

j'ai les 2 show de montreal de 2002 au CEPSUM a quelque part en video. en terme d'intensité c'était LES show a voir. 1h20 intense non stop, pas de bla-bla, musique, musique, fin. marci bonsoir.

I still remember exactly where I was and who I was with the first time I saw this video 20 years ago.

S.O.A.D and Rob Zombie are 2 of the only bands from that era that I really wanted to see in concert but didn't get the chance to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vBGOrI6yBk
Good old times.. I've seen them back in 2002 when Serj still had his powerful voice.. now he sounds like an old lady.

Envoyé de mon SM-G930W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

I used to go to La Source du Sexe every Monday for a while around 2001-2002. There was this fat stripper that would dance to that song every time. At one point in the song, she would do that move where the stripper jumps on the pole, slides down it and lands on the stage doing the splits... it would set off a minor earthquake in the club every time.

Good times, thanks for digging up that memory.

Back