The What are you Wearing Tonight / Fashion Advice Thread

Manteau regarde plus haut, mes dress shoes reste au bureau je me change en arrivant et j'ai des bottes Steve madden comme ça pour la cochonnerie dehors

http://www.stevemadden.ca/product/M.../sc/3860/241564.uts?selectedColor=TAN-LEATHER

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

Leave dress shoes at the office, wear boots to work change when you arrive.
Avant je laissais mes dress shoes au travail mais maintenant je me deplace souvent alors je cherche une paire de bottes classy et bonnes pour la neige et qui va bien avec un suit...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'm pissed I had a 200$ gift certificate for Harry Rosen and I can't find it since I move out of the condo when We split me and my ex

Fuuu

Anyway ....

f19e79a1ec1147c3358879171ea07524.jpg

I feel violated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Also PLEASE if anyone!

I'm looking for this specific shoe cream:

Saphir Renovateur

any one knows where to buy locally ?!

renovateur-saphir_832.jpg

And now guys what are you guys rocking for headwear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

absolutely no headwear ever, wear your scarf a little higher and flip up your collar. Maybe ear muffs if you're outside for an extended period of time like touring a construction site or something.

absolutely no headwear ever, wear your scarf a little higher and flip up your collar. Maybe ear muffs if you're outside for an extended period of time like touring a construction site or something.

I'm a district manager for an IT company so no construction site lol, Yhea I figured I never wear headwear because paste in hair!

All winter coats are 30% off right now at rw and Co, I picked up the one I linked in the previous page, fits perfectly.

All winter coats are 30% off right now at rw and Co, I picked up the one I linked in the previous page, fits perfectly.

I picked up a nice winter jacket from bench in the spring. But il pass by Rw and Co today. I love their stuff

Anyone has a classy travel bag to recommend me? I'm going to Toronto for only one day and I hate to carry my carry on luggage in the scenario. Where should I go? Thx

Back