The What are you Wearing Tonight / Fashion Advice Thread

non y'est pas deformé du tout, mais une bonne paire de brief lui donne on look somptueux.

Wait, you speak french?

lol, pure trolling. Honestly, I would never wear white pants. White, linen shorts, yes. But never white pants. I'm sure some people could pull it off, but I don't see myself buying white pants soon. The rest of my wardrobe doesn't fit with that right now.

The lightest I've done is go with a more nautical look with a very light tan/beige color.

Same here, I have a pair of light beige pants (nudie jeans co) and it's really the limit of what I'm wearing. But I have a nice butt in them.

^Perfect for carrying some .223 and dissembled ar-15.

On a serious note, I dig what the tall dude is wearing.

I dig it too, but it's a bit overkill to go to school or deliver chicken. When I will be a designer, I will dress like that :)

Wait, you speak french?

mon francais oral est quasiment parfait, mais sa parrait un peux que je suis anglophone, et mon francais ecrit est correct sauf quelques petites fautes d'rothographe et grammaire.

Chui alle au primaire et secondaire en francais. En fait, chui trilingue et je me debrouille un peux en espagnole.

mon francais oral est quasiment parfait, mais sa parrait un peux que je suis anglophone, et mon francais ecrit est correct sauf quelques petites fautes d'rothographe et grammaire.

Chui alle au primaire et secondaire en francais. En fait, chui trilingue et je me debrouille un peux en espagnole.

Good for you, you should write more often in french on MR so you keep practicing.

My oral english isn't all that great, sadly.

bigshoemontreal.com
I picked up 2 pairs of Stacy Adams shoes. I like.

http://www.chaussezengrand.com/taille-14-size-1/#
url

4ac6a48b-9eca-e927.jpg

Contributing: $20 at h&m, love the material. Hoping the mid section shrinks a bit in the wash

Looking 4 everyday shoes.....

Puma suck, Addidas... I had Porshe Design Addidas, worst shoes of my entire life.

I need something different and comfortable for cheap. Something like that maybe ?

crooks-castles-spring-2011-footwear-preview-041.jpg

For casual sneaks, stick with the classics:

Vans Eras (suede ones are my choice) or Chuck Taylors. I'm a fan of C&C, but I don't like their shoes.

If you're a sneakerhead, there's a lot of Nikes/Jordans that have a classic style, without looking "thugged out." But unless you've been a fan and you know what's on your feet, keep with the originals if you're over 25.

I also suggest these, cause Chucks are cheap, and Vans can be had cheap also, if you know where to look (sales, US sites, etc)

@ziboy:

Check these badboys out from the Vans OTW collection, the Vans OTW Piercy (comes in different colours too, available June):

vans-otw-2012-fall-piercy-01.jpg

Vans OTW or Vans Vault is the way to go.

Back