Gas price soon @ 1.50$/L

https://globalnews.ca/news/6429964/skytrain-track-issues-ice/

go watch the video. the whole thing.

I hope they thought about this lol
Well what everyone seems to forget is it does snow and does get cold in Europe.. but because it's MTL it needs to be shit on. "It's not going to work because this guys uncle friend cousins brother son said he heard there was an issue"

A 25cm-30cm storm will cause a service delay. But guess what? It's causing a delay to a car or bus as well.

bof, avec le 4cyl c'est a peine 10-11l/100km spas si pire, ma blonde est contente alors moi aussi...

Je suis un gros fan du Bronco mais dire que ca vas faire du 10-11l/100km c'est se mentir a soi-meme. Oui, peut-etre si tu prends le model de base avec le plus petit combo de roue/pneu et que tu garde les pneus de route qui sont dessus. Mais ajoute les 33'' et une couple d'options off-road pis tu verras jamais ca 10l/100km. Les real-world result que je vois sur les forum pas grands monde font moins que du 17l combined.

Well what everyone seems to forget is it does snow and does get cold in Europe.. but because it's MTL it needs to be shit on. "It's not going to work because this guys uncle friend cousins brother son said he heard there was an issue"

A 25cm-30cm storm will cause a service delay. But guess what? It's causing a delay to a car or bus as well.

Oh I know, just looking at the regular rail service we for sure need to expect delays during storms! I just hope the rem isn't as bad as the sky train is lol. Snow in the wagon, too little space between the dock and wagon, rail and electric system de-icing issues

Imagine the R.E.M. is the same? Frocking heck lol

Le REM c'est bien mais ya pas mal moins d'employés de bureau qui vont à Montréal maintenant et ça va continuer comme ça. Au moins ce sera fait pour le futur.

Je suis un gros fan du Bronco mais dire que ca vas faire du 10-11l/100km c'est se mentir a soi-meme. Oui, peut-etre si tu prends le model de base avec le plus petit combo de roue/pneu et que tu garde les pneus de route qui sont dessus. Mais ajoute les 33'' et une couple d'options off-road pis tu verras jamais ca 10l/100km. Les real-world result que je vois sur les forum pas grands monde font moins que du 17l combined.

elle a un black diamond avec le 4cyl et les 33" en effet... le groupe sasquatch coutait trop cher pour les besoins... elle fera pas assez de hors route pour que 35" vale la peine.

non elle a pas un Bronco sport

https://globalnews.ca/news/6429964/skytrain-track-issues-ice/

go watch the video. the whole thing.

I hope they thought about this lol

The construction in the case of REM is hollow through (for maintenance I guess) and I am wondering whether that void will be used to heat inside air to above melting temp in case of freezing over.
That being said, nobody cancelled 30-40cm snowfalls, and I can't imagine the trains passing often enough to prevent accumulation.

Imagine if the whole project takes a shit 3-4 months after start-up during the winter months (whatever the timing of completion will be).

Also, you skip PM msg?

The construction in the case of REM is hollow through (for maintenance I guess) and I am wondering whether that void will be used to heat inside air to above melting temp in case of freezing over.
That being said, nobody cancelled 30-40cm snowfalls, and I can't imagine the trains passing often enough to prevent accumulation.

Imagine if the whole project takes a shit 3-4 months after start-up during the winter months (whatever the timing of completion will be).

Also, you skip PM msg?

If the trains are equiped with a snowplow in the front, it shouldn't be too much of a problem in the normal operating hours, even during a heavy snowfall. There's usually less snow accumulation on high structure because of the wind up there.

The first pass in the morning might be more challenging tho, or after an icestorm.

If the trains are equiped with a snowplow in the front, it shouldn't be too much of a problem in the normal operating hours, even during a heavy snowfall. There's usually less snow accumulation on high structure because of the wind up there.

The first pass in the morning might be more challenging tho, or after an icestorm.

Imagine snowplowing over highway 40, dumping a couple kgs onto Karen

Get used to it...ça va juste aller en augmentant... regardez l'inflation en ce moment... 5,5%....

Va être le fun les bout que sa traverse la 40 pis que ça va garoché sa sur les char en bas

Envoyé de mon SM-G998W en utilisant Tapatalk

Yes god forbid people want to help newborns.... I guess you oppose free feminine hygiene products as well?

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
Arête c'est de la petite politique de marde.

Ya pas un chat à part les gens très pauvre qui on besoin de ça. Tu as tout ce stock là en trop direct au shower.

Arête c'est de la petite politique de marde.

Ya pas un chat à part les gens très pauvre qui on besoin de ça. Tu as tout ce stock là en trop direct au shower.

Sounds like opportunity for corps to donate stuff. You get a ton of free stuff for new borns through various websites. My sister was sending stuff here for months and to my mom's

It's a not a bad idea... I'd rather see a moratorium on welcome tax for actual first time buyers or a massive tax break.

I oppose spending money on sad attempts at buying votes. 100$ buys a box of diapers and wipes at costco. Its a stupid publicity stunt. How about spending that money on giving better snow removal services.

I oppose spending money on sad attempts at buying votes. 100$ buys a box of diapers and wipes at costco. Its a stupid publicity stunt. How about spending that money on giving better snow removal services.
Where do you live where it's bad? I've always found MTL snow cleaning pretty good. Considering the amount of it that needs to be moved. I'd rather the money spent on teaching people how to become better parents to they don't raise leaches of society

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Back