Gas price soon @ 1.50$/L

Yes, there is truth in your statement. At the end of the day, Governments and Central Banks are there to facilitate the large investment banks & hedge funds in their speculations. The financial crimes committed through 2008 continue today just in a different format. There is more global wealth and wealthier people today than 4-years ago.

I think the real problem is how the Americans monetized oil. Since all oil is traded in dollars and the American dollar lost like 60% of its value in the last 10 years it buys alot less oil. Thus making it a shitload more expensive for everybody. Plus the printing presses are on overdrive in the states.

this sucks .. just took out my car yesterday and i dont even wanna know the price for 94 oct FML
+1 - two of my vehicles run on 94..

I think I'll actually change my tune back to 91 octane rather than 94...

Not.
I'm considering tuning down to 89 - theres some people making real power with 89, with no problems..

gang de jews
oil comes from arab-muslim theocracies -turns into blame jews

wut teh fuuk!?!? :rofl:

If students finally get what they want I say we use the same strategy.

solid idea *tu*

why we can't get our fucking oil from alberta...
because the kickbacks from communist china are too nice?

Because of hippy faggots and communists. I say we form a campagn of fear against these mofos!
There is "Environmental resistance" to this plan by Enbridge to bring this oil here.

http://www.enbridge.com/Line9ReversalProject.aspx

If your on the street today punch a hipster!

nyet! all the environmental activism asside - they're still doing the oilsands..so its our own Gov fisting us with no lube as usual!

I agree to blame government for the high taxes but the reality is you need to blame and take your anger out on the futures and speculators.
true - but at the end of the day The Government Makes the Regulations or relaxes the regs < relaxing them is what got us here!

Province de CUL. La taxe sur l'essence arrête pas de monter siboire.

Une chance que je suis camionneur qui fais juste du US, j'ai seulement a remplir mon auto en essence une fois par mois...

Ceux qui ont a voyager 1-2 h par jour pour aller travailler avec vos voitures, esti que sa dois vous couter cher sa pas d'allure.

Wrong on both counts. You need to take it out on the Americans for their geo-political games with IRAN and on the EU for Banning Iranian oil Imports, both of those things increased alot the price of brent crude (The stuff we use). Also you can blame the Quebec Gov't for taxing to the tune of 30% Gasoline and the Federal gov't for the remaining 15%.

The price of the barrel doesn't mean anything today.

When the barrel was 75$, the gas was .75$

Then the barrel went to 150$ and the gas followed to 1.50$

The problem is now the barrel is like 80$ and gas is still fucking 1.50$!!!

The price of the barrel doesn't mean anything today.

When the barrel was 75$, the gas was .75$

Then the barrel went to 150$ and the gas followed to 1.50$

The problem is now the barrel is like 80$ and gas is still fucking 1.50$!!!

That is because the baril of oil your seeing at 80$ IS WTI, West Texas Intermediate oil the stuff the States uses. The stuff we use here is called North Sea Brent Crude which we import from Algeria, Angola and the North Sea. That oil costs like 125$ per baril.

Province de CUL. La taxe sur l'essence arrête pas de monter siboire.

Une chance que je suis camionneur qui fais juste du US, j'ai seulement a remplir mon auto en essence une fois par mois...

Ceux qui ont a voyager 1-2 h par jour pour aller travailler avec vos voitures, esti que sa dois vous couter cher sa pas d'allure.
imagine quand ta a faire 1 a 2h par jour pour aller travailler avec un truck. en se moment jai envie de me tirer une balle

That is because the baril of oil your seeing at 80$ IS WTI, West Texas Intermediate oil the stuff the States uses. The stuff we use here is called North Sea Brent Crude which we import from Algeria, Angola and the North Sea. That oil costs like 125$ per baril.

^^this + taxes = problem

Back