Gas price soon @ 1.50$/L

je pense ce qui fait le plus chier, c'est la fluctuation du prix qui monte et descent. si ca resterais toujours a 1.50$, le monde s'habituerais et ferais un budget en consequence. il n'y a pas longtemps (quelque mois) le prix etait a 1.25$ environs 0.25$ / Litres de plus, ca equivaux a 562.50$ de difference a 25 000km / annee pour un vehicule qui consomme 9L / 100km en moyenne durant c'est 25 000km.

C'est pas la fin du monde 562.50$ vous me direz? mais pour certain, ce l'est et c'est ca qui les enrages le plus.

Dans mon cas, je fais plus de 30 000km par annee et mon jeep consomme plus de 9L / 100km moyenne, alors ca parait en bout de ligne.

^^ its funny how people talk now . y stop at 1.50 why not 1.75 ? where does this shit end

Taxes are the problem in this fucking province everyone wants everything for free and no one wants to pay students, artist, hipsters they all want a Communist goverment so the current gov tax more to please the scream mass that doesn't represent the real majority. We get a government that wants to cut to preserve the most essentials then they cry its all you hear in this BS province cry cry cry we shit for free. Those who argue the most are the demographic that votes the less... I'm pissed ...

Thank god i bought another motorcycle for this summer...

I'll be riding it a lot i guess! ( yay for 4 L / 100km )

bof ça me coute toujours pas plus de 10$ de gaz par semaine meme a ce prix la.

Last edited:
Taxes are the problem in this fucking province everyone wants everything for free and no one wants to pay students, artist, hipsters they all want a Communist goverment so the current gov tax more to please the scream mass that doesn't represent the real majority. We get a government that wants to cut to preserve the most essentials then they cry its all you hear in this BS province cry cry cry we shit for free. Those who argue the most are the demographic that votes the less... I'm pissed ...

Hey moron, gas prices are high in all of Canada.

to the funny people with the bikes that think they save money consuming 4-5l/100...how about your registration?...that's the price of my gas for the whole year...

Back