Genesis Coupe.

Tenassi

Banned
I'd like to know which of the two available engine is more reliable ? The 2 liter turbo or the 3.8 V6 ? I'm not talking about the 2013 version but the version that stops at the year 2012.

The 2.0 is reliable until 300whp..after that you are better to invest in rod and piston kit.

Some guy running that range of whp with a turbo kit on the 3.8.. so much be OK

IMG_7122resized.jpg

Because I think I'm going to buy one in the upcoming years and I'l like to know which engine can handle a fair amount of power the most realiably and I'd like to see how well it can look when nicely upgraded. That's why. Problem ?

Any car can be reliable... if built correctly.

If you elaborate more about your budget and the mods you're willing to do, then you may get better answers.

Have you visit gencoupe.com? You may find lots of answers by going through this forum.

Because I think I'm going to buy one in the upcoming years and I'l like to know which engine can handle a fair amount of power the most realiably and I'd like to see how well it can look when nicely upgraded. That's why. Problem ?

then make a thread when time will come to buy.

Sérieusement j'hésite à aller me chercher ma GEN COUPÉ 2013, 3,8 a cause des troubles de transmission éventuelle, Est-ce que je ferai une bonne affaire quand même et si J'ai du trouble avec, elle sera couvert par la garantie ?

Back