Anyone ever heard of this brand brake pads or tried them

bigsmokes

Hello everyone

my buddy bought some brake pads and some shoes for his car. The company is called top quality but I've never heard of this brand and I also need to change my pads and shoes I wanted to know if anyone knows this brand or had any experience with this band

thanks

Oui, j'avais mis ça sur mon truck... ça vaut pas 5 cenne!
En 3 ans les pads était tous délaminé, en plus de crier à mort.

J'ai changé pour du hawk SD.

Hawk ftw

Last edited:
Jobber house brand lower end stuff, We dont install that stuff because it #1 never fits and #2 customer always comes back complaining they dont stop and or they are noisy.

reminds me of Max Performance on ebay... They are probably economy service parts.. a fix on the cheap

Bas de gamme de jobber,parfait pour mettre sur un cahr que tu veut vendre et dire au gars

LEs brake son neuf au 4 coin le gros!!

Jobber house brand lower end stuff, We dont install that stuff because it #1 never fits and #2 customer always comes back complaining they dont stop and or they are noisy.

Yep come back rate is 100%...

You can get Raybesto's for not that much more and have ZERO issues.

I know Top Quality brand...the advantage..they will last over 60000 km ( front)...and they're very cheap ( price wise)...the disadvantage...there's low brake power...for good brakes..get Hawk HPS along with brembo blanks rotors..and you're in business..

I know Top Quality brand...the advantage..they will last over 60000 km ( front)...and they're very cheap ( price wise)...the disadvantage...there's low brake power...for good brakes..get Hawk HPS along with brembo blanks rotors..and you're in business..

It drives me nuts when clients ask how long brakes will last.. There is no exact number! It's all about how you drive! But yea Top Quality pads are hard as a rock and don't slow down the car for sheit.. As Steve and I mentioned before it's a come back for sure. If you want the cheap jobber pads get Promax pads from Sources Auto Parts. Ceramic based and the backing plates are laser cut so the damn pad will fit the carrier without a hammer/grinder. Made In Canada as well :)

Brakes in the repair industry is the No.1 come back!

It drives me nuts when clients ask how long brakes will last.. There is no exact number! It's all about how you drive! But yea Top Quality pads are hard as a rock and don't slow down the car for sheit.. As Steve and I mentioned before it's a come back for sure. If you want the cheap jobber pads get Promax pads from Sources Auto Parts. Ceramic based and the backing plates are laser cut so the damn pad will fit the carrier without a hammer/grinder. Made In Canada as well :)

Brakes in the repair industry is the No.1 come back!

Thanks a lot gregster for the advise i think i'll order some raybesto brake pads and call it a day

Back