Wanna come watch the airplanes land???

Il y a plein de pancartes où il est inscrit que c'est interdit d'arrêter... En plus, y'a rien qui dit que les avions vont aterrir sur cette piste et dans cette direction... Ça varie souvent, ça dépend des vents et d'autres facteurs je crois.

yes,

Il y a plein de pancartes où il est inscrit que c'est interdit d'arrêter... En plus, y'a rien qui dit que les avions vont aterrir sur cette piste et dans cette direction... Ça varie souvent, ça dépend des vents et d'autres facteurs je crois.

Dude, we aren't near the airport property. You against watching planes? Greg is gona hate on you.

Well I looked at the weather today and next Thursday looks really good, julep is not that happening yet so maybe next Thursday would be good for most of you guys???

Mike

-BooM
-mksTurbo
-jayjeff333
-vincent_driver
-Dubs13
-MontrealB15
-aphan
-D#@K
-skitt1303 (depending on when)
- Nickmyo plus others depending on when
- Paquette
- WannaBeDrifter
- Loudi07
- Jacklyn
-Ruffrolla
-Pat M3

FINAL DATE DUE TO WEATHER CHANGE, WEDNESDAY APRIL 18TH @ 9 PM, COME ONE, COME ALL, IT SHOULD BE A GOOD TIME

if youre comming from the 13 take the 40 east exit turn right right after the ultramar, turn right at the light, first stop turn left, go all the way down the street until you hit the big boulevard, make a right and then another right on the first corner and go all the way down until you hit the round about, if someone knows how to put a google maps add please feel free, i know these directions arent that clear, feel free to PM me for any additional info

Mike

icjx8m.jpg

9pm is cool, but it's going to be fucking dark by then, no?

I'll come by and take pics, but I would definitely say 7:30ish would be better not just for pics, but because more light too!

yea the reason is cuz i have my last exam tomorrow so i dont think ill be able to make it before 9 thats why I put it at that hour just to make sure i come on time lol there are some lights there though, it shouldnt be to dark

Back