Concordia is a warzone right now

i dont get why theres french people blocking concordia's doors?

FUCKING ANGLO UNIVERSITY FTW

Ces quoi vote asti de probleme jai juste defendu une bonne cause pis je me fais sacrer un coup dans les couilles , certain on meme poussé des filles.vous êtes tout des criss d'hypocrite mon foulard est taché de sang mes calis

Students trying to prevent other students from graduating.

Makes sense.

This makes me want to go back to school.

Stealth edit : I just noticed that I drink NOS.

ces quoi vote asti de probleme jai juste defendu une bonne cause pis je me fais sacrer un coup dans les couilles , certain on meme poussé des filles.vous êtes tout des criss d'hypocrite mon foulard est taché de sang mes calis

aye. Mon pere est riche en tabarnak.

Lolll Honda bixi. Fag. Anyways I got to crescent at 9:00. The cops made a 15 car line up in swat uniforms, glad to find out what the whole ordeal was about, , I was parking so i missed it

We got roughly 10 of the bigger guys out of the group trying to get through to form a V formation and we rammed the shit out of them. I kneed some phaggot it the nuts and pushed some bitch to the floor along with her aluminum shield that she finger painted. (This is ok to do under these circumstances, im not a scumbag IRL and fight properly).

I lost my glasses in the process and couldn't write my exam. Bringing brass knuckles next time (srs)

srs.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL her she is!
http://www.cyberpresse.ca/videos/ac...x-poings.php/58462f428c924432ba96fa71fa71ab3c
Good job Polak

LePolak-He-pushed-me-to-the-floor-and-called-me-lil-fuckin-bitch.jpg

Back