Serve's her well, dumb whore - Girl blown by a plane.

Worst part is the runway at that airport is so short that the pilot actually has to lock the brakes and put up the throttle to take off.

The runway was actually extended in the last few years. Most planes will do a rolling start even though I heard that was illegal. They'll lock the brakes if there are a lot of people watching.

I haven't seen many people hang out by the fence when planes take off. Most of the time, people stand on the beach. I've seen an old lady bail though...

and it was just a small a320. good thing it was not something bigger like a 330 or even a 777.

#1 ^this

original

#3 Why the fuck do people do this, you're breathing in all that exhaust. It's like when people stand underneath the CRJ apu exhaust during cold weather, ya it warms you up but you're breathing in all that shit :dunno:

I was on that exact spot and ANYONE who stands behind the planes if a complete fucken tool. I stood behind the concrete barrier crouched down and stuck my hand up. Felt like the sand and heat was going to sandblast my skin off! I can only imagine having to breath behind one.

That bar up the road is fucken dope though. I also like the red light indicating cars cant drive across when the planes take off.

Landings are ALWAYS fun though.

Back