JDM MONDAY MEETS are back for 2012!! Presented by Team OverDosed...

man this sucks, but while jdm mondays is down for re-organizing hopefully all the assholes (t-shirt guys, wannabe photographers, sportbikedanscutoff-guys, etc) will move on to something else.

the wannabe photographers are ok , they dont really cause any shit

If the meet info was limited to MR(NOT on facebook), at least you would be reducing the flocking of non-MR members. I think the private forum idea is a great one, where legacy members, and known respectful guys can vouch for other members before they can be admitted to the private forum/thread

what about us enthusiasts that not too many ppl know or are in kinda behind the shadows that just attend to walk around? me & my buddies just go, chill, walk around, bump some beat... not too many people on the forums know us

20507283.jpg

Hello, I'm "that kid"
So you think that encouraging burnouts and blocking the street is reasonable? It's asshole's like you to thank for the meets getting cancelled. I hope your real proud.
You think vandalizing other members cars and admitting to it on a public forum is smart...? I'll going to remember your car for the next time, but your lucky I have decency. I couldnt touch anyones car. Even if the car's a shitbox i'll respect peoples property, it might look like crap, but maybe that person worked hard on it. Maybe you'll think twice.

I politely asked you guys to move, after all you were blocking the exit to the highway. You definition of "run over" is pretty screwed up, I stopped, waited. It's not unusual to drive a car on the road, however it is unusual to stand there like a moron and block roads..
Good work! You sure showed that mirror who's boss. It's clear your even more retarded than your post and where you were standing.
b-bass.jpg

I guess you wouldnt know what it's like to keep your car looking clean.
-Matt
next time u almost run me over ill jump on ur fucking hood, u think ur cool ripping it into a crowd of ppl... i wouldnt just go around smashing ppl mirrors but its stupid ppl like u with no cares as to whats happening outside ur car to see a group of ppl crossing the street and u come flying towards them.... if i didnt shift my foot u woulda ran over it without a care in the world.... and if that happened it woulda been waaaaaaay more than ur mirror
on top of that u think i care that my 300$ shit box isnt clean ... guess what i couldnt care less its my car and i do what i want

all i did is bend my elbow and my fist hit ur mirror, thats how close ur dumbass was from me
by the way u were comming in from the highay not out, u didnt stop or i would just continued walking like i was doing. i stopped to tell u to slow down when u almost hit my friend right in front of me

Y did i do all this .... BECAUSE I HATE THESE STUPID TI-COUNES NOT ONLY MESSING UP THE MEETS BUT MAKING IT DANGEROUS FOR NO FUCKING REASON OTHER THAN TO ATEMP TO LOOK COOL

next time u almost run me over ill jump on ur fucking hood, u think ur cool ripping it into a crowd of ppl... i wouldnt just go around smashing ppl mirrors but its stupid ppl like u with no cares as to whats happening outside ur car to see a group of ppl crossing the street and u come flying towards them.... if i didnt shift my foot u woulda ran over it without a care in the world.... and if that happened it woulda been waaaaaaay more than ur mirror
on top of that u think i care that my 300$ shit box isnt clean ... guess what i couldnt care less its my car and i do what i want

all i did is bend my elbow and my fist hit ur mirror, thats how close ur dumbass was from me
by the way u were comming in from the highay not out, u didnt stop or i would just continued walking like i was doing. i stopped to tell u to slow down when u almost hit my friend right in front of me

Y did i do all this .... BECAUSE I HATE THESE STUPID TI-COUNES NOT ONLY MESSING UP THE MEETS BUT MAKING IT DANGEROUS FOR NO FUCKING REASON OTHER THAN TO ATEMP TO LOOK COOL

he said blocking the exit , not where he was coming from. You still sound like you were part of the group standing on the road everywhere like moron. Should have called a taximan to run all of stupid poeple out of the way. And don't try to act like your more important or better then everyone else, your just asking to meet someone that really act and not only talk smack.... If you hate ticounes so much , why wernt you asking everyone to return to there car/parking lot and stop standing on the street? If fucking 200 poeple walk pass the exit and not one of them stop to let car pass, how was he supposed to go on his way?

noone was "crossing" the street, you were all just standing there watching.
I drove on the road so slow my speedometer wasn't registering a speed. I stopped in front of the crowd waited for you guys to move, slowly creeped through. I drove through the crowd to leave, not to get enter, maybe it's not even me your talking about.

Your saying i'm making it dangerous? You were the one standing in the middle of the street next to people doing burnouts.
Why bother going to the meets if you don't even like your car?

I agree on the "MR Meet" idea. The only issue is how somebody is allowed to the thread... Let's say for example somebody is new to the forum. They're mature, really nice car, whole 9 yards. He has 3 posts and can't come into the meet. Like has been said by EV I think, older members could vouch for people, but how are you going to meet anybody on MR if you can't go to a meet and socialize?

I for one have never spoken to an MR member (nobody that's told me they're on MR), and I've even worn my MR shirt to some meets. Sure my car isn't the prettiest, but I'm not doing burnouts or ridiculous pulls in a parking lot around children. I can't come then because I don't have 4000 posts, which really sucks.

what about us enthusiasts that not too many ppl know or are in kinda behind the shadows that just attend to walk around? me & my buddies just go, chill, walk around, bump some beat... not too many people on the forums know us

x2
I haven't had time to go to any meets so far this year, but almost everyday I'm on MontrealRacing reading threads without replying to any so my posts are low.

there is already a secret group over facebook dedicated to OD/JDMMONDAYS since last year. No one was doing stupid shit and it would have been easy to delete the user from the group member list.

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....... I know this prolly sounds flawed, but what if we put MR stickers on our car & that would be our ticket into the meet?

Haters can hate... im just brainstorming

what about using it as an ID. you are issued one and when you show up to a meet you flash it. ( you can keep it in your glovebox.) have it stamped or something aswell. id be willing to pay a few bucks for an MR sticker to be used as a pass. lets face it.. the nice cars.: ( stanced jdm, bagged jettas and other clean cars.. arent really the problem).. it usually stock cars or project cars that i saw doing burnouts and driving iradically

Back