Photoshoot: Local Hero Sam's Bagged Mazda3

Sams, You own one of the sickest, moded, non rice, car I have seen.
You and your bros are doing great! :) keep up the good work.
it's a jap car with a euro mentality. i Like that.
So Julep next Tuesday! :p

except the wheels, its a stocker...

theres a lot of people out there that deserves to be call an hero before THIS!

LOL...this thread is soo jokes.......iunno about all of you....but when i see a car that stands out from other STOCK CARS...with a sick SET of WHEELS...i respect the person....WHY? because its different!....OH but wait!! ITS TRUE!!!!!......now a days you have to mod ur car to everyone elses liking and not what you want?....when you buy cloths do you think to yourself ( i love this shirt...but what will other people think?).....when u buy a dog do you think to youself ( man i like pugs...but i cant buy it cuz others hate pugs)....??? NOOO you do it to ur liking cuz its YOUR FUCKIN MONEY!.....PROPS TO YOU SAM FOR DOING WHAT YOU LIKE AND MAKING IT DIFFERENT THEN STOCK CARS ....WITH HIGHHHH QUALITY THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......btw who cares about what car the wheels are on or what car the bags are on?? seriously?....ohh sorry anything 50K down should stay stock??....urghhh poeple get me so angry with their stupidness instead of supporting our locals wether your like it or not....MR became DRAMA CITY....to much jersey shore viewers here

Well get down here then, lots of ppl to respect ;)
The car is not shit per say, but when you let someone like Sandro write a word such as "hero"? Ah well, you're just asking for trouble.

j'suis allé au pfk hier soir et y'avais 4 grosses indiennes dans un mazda3 rouge , et avant qu'elles débarquent du char , y'était droppé exactement comme celui là!

Non, il voulais pourtant, mais quand il a du passer par dessus un dos d'âne, le char a rester pogner, de ce fait une famille est morte dans une incendie.

It all comes down to taste, and when you feature a car and call it a local hero, you need to be able to handle negative criticism.
As far as calling people "haters" is concerned, i think thats very mislabeled. Just because someone does not share the same taste, does not make him a hater. The way I see it, the only way to be a real hater, is to be jealous of what one possesses. Unless you're taking the bus, I doubt anyone on here is an actual hater, even more so the STI owners lol.
As far as im concerned, the rx7/rx8...maybe the mazda 6 are the only good looking mazdas out there. So not my cup of tea.

As for the camber, i will leave this general stance chart here:
2ppwppu.jpg

LOL...this thread is soo jokes.......iunno about all of you....but when i see a car that stands out from other STOCK CARS...with a sick SET of WHEELS...i respect the person....WHY? because its different!....OH but wait!! ITS TRUE!!!!!......now a days you have to mod ur car to everyone elses liking and not what you want?....when you buy cloths do you think to yourself ( i love this shirt...but what will other people think?).....when u buy a dog do you think to youself ( man i like pugs...but i cant buy it cuz others hate pugs)....??? NOOO you do it to ur liking cuz its YOUR FUCKIN MONEY!.....PROPS TO YOU SAM FOR DOING WHAT YOU LIKE AND MAKING IT DIFFERENT THEN STOCK CARS ....WITH HIGHHHH QUALITY THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......btw who cares about what car the wheels are on or what car the bags are on?? seriously?....ohh sorry anything 50K down should stay stock??....urghhh poeple get me so angry with their stupidness instead of supporting our locals wether your like it or not....MR became DRAMA CITY....to much jersey shore viewers here

Mah nigga mario. Tellin' it like it is.

Back