Stop fucking around! / arrete avec l'esti de niaisage!

Not too many ways to solve this problem since people are just dumb by nature. Sorry to say, but its true. One person does a burn-out, ppl go see, someone else does a burn-out, more people go see. takes 1 moron to draw a whole crowd of morons. You cant beat them cuz they're too stupid to realize they're not doing the right thing.

Only way to make it work is a private meet or pay @ a meet... or some kind of registration.

The best example is... tell a bully to stop picking on u, he'll pick on u more cuz he knows its bugging you. Same goes for this issue.. tell someone to stop, they'll keep doing it cuz they have your attention.

Violence against a person or aggression against someone else's property could lead to something much worse & should not be deemed an option.

Violence against a person or aggression against someone else's property could lead to something much worse & should not be deemed an option.

This. It would turn into a brawl with assault charges instead of some burnouts.

This. It would turn into a brawl with assault charges instead of some burnouts.

It would turn into a hospital ride for the person who does any damage to ones car. You can hit someone but never the car or property. If anyone disagrees with this is because your some rich kid who's parents pay for the cars.

It would turn into a hospital ride for the person who does any damage to ones car. You can hit someone but never the car or property. If anyone disagrees with this is because your some rich kid who's parents pay for the cars.

agreed, no one has the right to damage someone's property

I agree with you pisarski 110% there's a time and place for that stuff,reving ur engine a bit, a small screach of the tires maybe but all else AT THE TRACK

A TOUS LE MONDE QUI AIME LES FUCKING MEET LE LUNDI ARRETE DE FAIRE LES CONS / TO EVERYONE WHO LIKES THE MONDAY MEETS HOW ABOUT STOP FUCKING AROUND.

For god sake we go to meets to MEET OTHER PEOPLE WITH THE SAME PASSION FOR CARS! not to fucking have 10 seconds of fame, attract cops, cause accidents and worst of all HOPE TO GOD no one gets hurt. Everyone cheering people on to be retards on public fucking street where family's are. Is it just me or the only way any of you dumb asses will understand is when someone gets hit or worse, killed. For fuck sake. Almost all week long there's track open where you can fuck around AS MUCH AS YOU WANT. Stop ruining the meets and go drive off a cliff. I would convert to french but fuck it, you people are too bone headed to understand.

Vous etis toute des cave se soire... point finale.

oh not to mention. since when did a burnout ever hurt anyone! seriouly you guys take this shit way to seriously.

lol and that's exactly why these meets get shut down you think you're god almighty and can do a burnout wherever you want? (let alone it's always a useless burnout by a 20 second car) Go do a burnout in front of a cop station let me know what happens same shit. This isn't a meet in the middle of nowhere it's in the shopping mall with other business, it's obviously not us calling the cops it's the other businesses. Go find an empty parking lot and do all the burnouts you want you can make you're own meet sure it will be popular.

lol and that's exactly why these meets get shut down you think you're god almighty and can do a burnout wherever you want? (let alone it's always a useless burnout by a 20 second car) Go do a burnout in front of a cop station let me know what happens same shit. This isn't a meet in the middle of nowhere it's in the shopping mall with other business, it's obviously not us calling the cops it's the other businesses. Go find an empty parking lot and do all the burnouts you want you can make you're own meet sure it will be popular.

Correction, Its a shopping mall parking lot not a place for a car meet! You want a car meet why not all meet up at the autodrome parking lot or the jelup parking lot. Instead you take a very public place where a bunch of enthusiasts show up to cause shit. Take it to a place where it belongs not the local strip mall.

Correction, Its a shopping mall parking lot not a place for a car meet! You want a car meet why not all meet up at the autodrome parking lot or the jelup parking lot. Instead you take a very public place where a bunch of enthusiasts show up to cause shit. Take it to a place where it belongs not the local strip mall.

Julep is shit. cool you can fit 50 car. Jag estimated 800 car last meet. Laval is pretty much in the middle of everything. Montreal is too garbage to be a good place for meet. Apart from mall parking lot , where can you fit that much car?

You make absolutely no sense whatsoever. Julep parking lot fits 40-50 cars great when you have 300-400 showing up useless, they have permission to be in the mall lot from business owners perfectly legal till the retarded guys with shitboxes start doing burnouts up and down middle lane which gets the cops to show up and business owners not wanting you there anymore. The meet ran fine for like 6 months till idiots started doing they're burnouts and ruined it. Why would you go to autodrome to pay for a meet pretty useless as well, not to mention they wouldn't let you unless you're paying something. Most car guys/girls aren't retards pulling burnouts with 20 second cars equivalent to a prius, there are lots of fast cars that show up that don't pull stupid shit. If you think pulling burnouts is part of the car meet scene well you are so far disconnected from the car scene it's unbeleivable.

its impossible to control that many people.
the only possible way to stop it has basically been said already.

one way in/out, people either register or get a photo taken of them and then their plate.
warn them any stupidity will result in us sending that info to the cops we dislike so much..

that will discourage them i think. but they could always do burnouts across the street... again, you just cant control everyone..

so how bout next time ppl start doing that stupid shit we all meet up at the tims and stand in the middle of the street so they cant do it... group effort. im down

hell ill pull my shivic in the middle park it so that theres only a narrow path topass. they hit my car,,, oh well

Simple solution, quit going to the meets like me. The amount of brain dead car enthusiasts has grown exponentially over the past 10 years. No matter how much we try and eliminate or limit these people access to our "get togethers", the more they'll be encouraged to bring their brother, cousin, friend who are ALL just as dumb as they are.

The only solution, private meets by invite only. 1 organizer, the location varies and the invited get a notice of the location the day prior. People looking to join are invited by a current member and are on probation for X amount of time. Offences such as burn outs, donuts, accelerating like a moron, etc etc would result in a suspension or ban.

By doing something like that, you're no longer going to a meet with a bunch of people you don't know (who could be casing your car btw), you're going to a club meeting with people that you get to know as friends and fellow club members/ car enthusiasts who share the same passion as you do. It becomes a enjoyable weekly tradition with friends, and not a weekly nightmare at the julep.

Simple solution, quit going to the meets like me. The amount of brain dead car enthusiasts has grown exponentially over the past 10 years. No matter how much we try and eliminate or limit these people access to our "get togethers", the more they'll be encouraged to bring their brother, cousin, friend who are ALL just as dumb as they are.

The only solution, private meets by invite only. 1 organizer, the location varies and the invited get a notice of the location the day prior. People looking to join are invited by a current member and are on probation for X amount of time. Offences such as burn outs, donuts, accelerating like a moron, etc etc would result in a suspension or ban.

By doing something like that, you're no longer going to a meet with a bunch of people you don't know (who could be casing your car btw), you're going to a club meeting with people that you get to know as friends and fellow club members/ car enthusiasts who share the same passion as you do. It becomes a enjoyable weekly tradition with friends, and not a weekly nightmare at the julep.

didnt the jdm mondays start like that though? i l know if we gotta pay anything it wont be a meet ittl be a show and there are alot of nice cars but i wouldnt pay money to go see cars i see on the street tbh. the oonly problem with the invite thing is ppl are gonna show up regardless and like it was said all it takes is 1 ti-coon to start the rest.. what we need is to have some order. the main strip is where they do it so if a couple of ppl park their cars down the middleand leave a narrow lane on both sides they cant do burnouts...

what if the people with nice cars just started trolling the people that are cheering the ticounes...like rev the engine get the crowd cheering and then just drive off real slow in second gear and just look at them like..
trollface.jpg

What a disgrace ....

Exactly the reason I never go to JDM Mondays. People are going to be asshats, and sooner or later someone is going to get hurt or killed. (how many accidents have there been the last 2 weeks and, luckily, no one got hurt)? More than likely it's going to be some innocent bystander that is the victim. How long before
(guy run over), is replaced by an innocent mom, father, kid? Because, you want to let everyone know you have a faster car than they do. Big deal, you have a fast car, everyone already knows it because, you tell every one. Good enough! It's fast! You can prove it AT THE TRACK. Don't fuck up everyone's evening at a meet by doing burnout in the parking lot. Hell, don't do them on the street. It's a few people that ruin everything. The people that encourage it are just as bad as the drivers.

Back