Think twice before giving your car to a valet!

lmao @ comments

66 M.P.H.!!!!!!!
That's it?!?!?!?!?!
That mother f*%ker doesn't know how to joy ride! Man you should be in a high speed car chase with police high on some good uncut coke!

who the hell would leave their expensive car to some dumb looking fck like that?

lol reminds me of when I use to valet at the Dorval airport, I would test a couple cars but nothing crazy... We had these two Romanian guys who would fucking tear the shit out of some cars.

We had this one valet wreck a clients SL 55AMG, the guy was tearing it up in our parking lot, took off the traction control and spun out into a wall.

Good times and a warning to all never park your car at a valet.

lol reminds me of when I use to valet at the Dorval airport, I would test a couple cars but nothing crazy... We had these two Romanian guys who would fucking tear the shit out of some cars.

We had this one valet wreck a clients SL 55AMG, the guy was tearing it up in our parking lot, took off the traction control and spun out into a wall.

Good times and a warning to all never park your car at a valet.

haha reminds me when I worked as a valet too downtown bell building on viger and university, that nderground parking lot is like a city block underneath and we would do 0-60mph there.
customers would always complain about hearing tires squealing but we always blamed it on the pavement and tire of the cars. lol!!!

haha reminds me when I worked as a valet too downtown bell building on viger and university, that nderground parking lot is like a city block underneath and we would do 0-60mph there.
customers would always complain about hearing tires squealing but we always blamed it on the pavement and tire of the cars. lol!!!

haha reminds me when I worked as a valet too downtown bell building on Peel and Rene-Levesque, that nderground parking lot is like a city block underneath and we would do 0-80mph there.
customers would always complain about hearing tires squealing but we always blamed it on the road and tire of the cars. hahaha!!!

Thank god I have a ''Valet'' button in my car, I press it, enter a password and the valet can drive only at low speeds and everything is recorded :D

Lol, Romanians gonna Romanian!

I never leave my car with a valet. I avoid places where I know there's valet parking and if I go to garage i don't know and they ask for my car keys i'm always like kthxbye and I gtfo.
It's not only that they brutalize cars, they also go through your glove compartment, seat pockets, trunk, etc.

My philosophy is pretty simple. I NEVER, under ANY circumstance, give my car to a valet. I don't even trust them with my beater, so imagine the chances of me giving my Z to a valet, lol.

Fucking hate valets...the only time I gave my car to one is when I was at a hotel downtown and they had valet parking only. I told them my car was low and I wanted to drive it in, they let me but they wouldn't let me take it out...One night I needed my car and of course, I see this fucking punk valet kid ripping the shit out of it coming out of the garage across the street and squealing the tires almost drifting while making a u turn to get to me. I wanted to punch him in the face but I didn't even say anything, I knew that he'd beat it even more the next time he'd park it if I did.

Fucking hate valets lol

Back