Lol 2012 Ford Focus Engine

Toze

In Fords defense, the car was abused and somehow burnt through the oil. When the car was towed to us, it had no oil left in it at all.

In Fords defense, the car was abused and somehow burnt through the oil. When the car was towed to us, it had no oil left in it at all.

It's a 2012. It should be able to take some abuse before even showing any signs of premature wear. I have a buddy who's been beating the living hell out of a 1995 Corolla. It had over 300,000 km last time I checked and he's been driving it like shit for 4 years. It doesn't sound like a diesel. Ok, it burn a little bit of oil, but still runs strong. Sorry, but that Focus is pretty bloody weak.

It's a 2012. It should be able to take some abuse before even showing any signs of premature wear. I have a buddy who's been beating the living hell out of a 1995 Corolla. It had over 300,000 km last time I checked and he's been driving it like shit for 4 years. It doesn't sound like a diesel. Ok, it burn a little bit of oil, but still runs strong. Sorry, but that Focus is pretty bloody weak.

Ma Civic a 360 000km et je suis pas du tout gentil avec elle. Elle brûle un peu d'huile mais j'aurais pas peur de descendre avec jusqu'en Floride et revenir.

It's a manual car and it's a rental. Give me any manual car and I can kill it in one day
The other 200 focus' never had problems but the 2 manual ones, one changed transmission at less then 10 000 and the other is going on its second motor. You can't say it's weak without knowing what happened

Last edited:
Back