News: Dynamique Auto Son - Performance Méga Vente - Fri-Sat-Sun

I spoke with Dynamique Auto Son, its funny how I never knew who took this photo for their advertisement. Everything is good and I guess next time they should of ask but they dont know it was my car. BUT ITS ALL GOOD. EVERYTHING IS FINE. D.A.S can use this photo.

What exactly seems to be the problem? We pride ourselves on our service, knowlegable staff proffesional instyallations and especially after sales service, since 1991, by the way. If there is a problem or misunderstanding with an unresolved issue we would be more than happy to hear from you to try and resolve the problem! Call us at 514-494-6434

You've been in business for a long time, you obviously are doing something right. Unfortunately from my point of view as a customer; if it wasn't for the couple at the front table (the magazine freebie thing), the bbq and the loud music outside i would never have guessed there was anything special going on.

Maybe for the next sale, print a pamphlet with a list of what's on special, or take the time to identify which items on the shelves were?

Hi Everyone, We have a few announcements to make.
1. First of all, I would like to thank all of you form the bottom of our hearts for helping us make this one of our best events ever. At one point, we had over 1.5 million dollars worth of cars, trucks, 4x4, choppers, supercars, classics and tuners on our parking lot. It made for a wonderful couple of days in some great sunny weather.

2.We raised lots of money for the Generations foundation with our amazing BBQ with Italian sausage as the main dish. Generation foundation is very close to our heart, they make sure that high school kids that cannot afford a hot lunch get one every day. In total we raised almost 500$ for this awesome charity
Thank you to Roma for the sausages, Hype for supplying the water and energy drinks, and Patisserie del sol for supplying the Panini bread. By the way, all of the leftover food was donated to the lighthouse in Montreal North on Maurice Duplessis and Langelier. They used it to feed hundreds of hungry people that come in for breakfast and lunch every day so there absolutely no waste of food.

3. Contest and raffle winners:
Congratulations to Mathieu Beauregard, winner of the Racespex HID Xenon kit.
Congratulations as well to Justin Zaccaro, the winner of a set of mag wheels, any color, any bolt pattern of your choice . There are a few limitations so please come down or call us to discuss the details.
Congratulations to Christian Fatu, the winner of the set of Bride Seats, you lucky dog !!!

You can all come and claim your prizes anytime.
4. All in all, we had hundreds of clients in the store over the last 3 days and the deals were flying, tons of stock was sold and everyone left with a smile on their face. Thank you to our friends that showed up from Sherbrook as well, quite a drive to come and see us every year during our event. Thank you to Marco Lombardi, our DJ, who worked really hard for long hours to make sure that the crowds were entertained. And a special thanks to our staff, who worked almost a 100 hour week to make this event possible.

Best wishes for the summer season…
The team at Dynamique Auto Sound & Performance

Last edited:
Salut tout le monde, Nous avons quelques annonces à faire.

1 :Tout d'abord, je tiens à remercier chacun d'entre vous du fond du cœur pour nous avoir aidé à faire ce l'un de nos meilleurs événements à jamais. Nous avons eu plus de 1,5 million de dollars de voitures, camions, 4x4, choppers, supercars, des classiques et des tuners dans notre parking. Nous avons même eu la chance d'avoir le soleil de notre côté ce qui a rendu la fin de semaine encore plus agréable.

2.Nous avons amassé beaucoup d'argent pour la Fondation Générations avec notre incroyable BBQ à la saucisse italienne comme plat principal. La Fondation Generation nous tient à coeur, ils font en sorte que les enfants des écoles secondaires qui ne peuvent pas se permettre un repas chaud tout les jours d'en obtenir un. Au total, nous avons recueilli presque 500 $ pour cet organisme de bienfaisance génial. Nos remerciement vont aux
Aliments Roma pour les saucisses, à Hype pour la fourniture de l'eau et boissons énergétiques, et Patisserie del sol pour le pain Panini. Soit dit en passant, le surplus de nourriture a été donné au Phare à Montréal-Nord sur Maurice Duplessis et Langelier. Pour ainsi leur permettre de nourrir des centaines de personnes manquant de nourriture et qui viennent pour le petit déjeuner et le diner tous les jours.

3. Les gagnants du concours et tirage:

- Mathieu Beauregard pour le kit HID de Racespex !!
- Justin Zaccaro pour les Mag 17 pouces !!
- Christian Iatu pour les bancs Bride !!

Felicitation !!! 

4. Dans l'ensemble, nous avons eu des centaines de clients dans le magasin au cours des 3 derniers jours et les meilleures speciaux. Tout le stock a été vendu est tout le monde est parti avec un sourire. Merci à nos amis qui se sont présentés. Nous avons des clients qui sont même venu de Sherbrooke pour venir nous voir, comme ils le font à chaque année!!! Merci à Marco Lombardi, notre DJ, qui a travaillé très dure pendant de longues heures pour s'assurer que la foule a été diverti. Et un merci tout spécial à notre personnel, qui a travaillé près de100 heures par semaine afin de rendre cet événement possible.

L’equipe Dynamique Aut Son -Performance

You guys need a real graphic designer plus your website is not professional at all, if you want to make more sales, you need a great website plus nice flyers for deals and stuff.. It's a few thousands dollars investment but it's worth it!

And their after sale service is shit indeed, I paid for the last pair of bucket seats that I couldn't get on the spot since my car was at the garage, went back 3 weeks later, the manager told me that I picked them up already and wouldn't want to refund me back. Lost 400$.

Think twice before buying something there.

Et en plus, selon la loi, le copyright d'une photo appartient au photographe. Ils n'ont pas le droit d'utiliser une photo sans son avis. Il devraient lui payer une loyalty.

Last edited:
Back