3800 L67 RWD Conversion

Look at that clearance

Gotta finish the upper rad hose plumbing

Throttle cable bracket modified to accept a stock Toyota Tercel Throttle cable

Threw on my poopoo air filter set up with a plumbing coupling I got from Rona since the Maf is too big for a 3" silicone coupler. Gunna try to get some Aluminum tubing to finish the cold air intake up

Last edited:
Sorry about that type the bracket was modified to accept the Toyota Tercel throttle CABLE not body. It is the stock Buick GS throttle body. I have a Eaton Gen 5 and a North Star throttle body sitting on a shelf in my garage for next year. I'll need to locate a Q47(or something) Maf for the North Start Throttle body and I'll have to take the Eaton apart and chop up the housing and make the elbow like I did on my gen 3. Eventually I would like to put a TVS twin screw supercharger when I have the funds.

Downpipes done!

Y-Pipe

Y pipe to the muffler

cross over

Muffler over the Diff 3" into a 2.5" muffler (which was free)

Accessory tensioner idea i had to completely build one from scratch. Still some trimming and painting to do but it fits. We'll see if it will eat the belt or if it needs to be shimmed

So since I have a 1997 motor and harness but ended up going with the 1998-2002 PCM (mines a 2000) that has been flashed so pretty much all the wires need to be re pinned on the PCM harness and some are not the same color and you'll need to run some grounds to the PCM and re-route some sensors to the PCM. So save your wires and use all the necessary wiring diagram.

Last edited:
Well just used a zip disk to trim out some of the under hood braces. The supercharger pulley is about 1/4" away from the hood. So to give me even more clearance I can just put a small pulley :p BUT Then I will need to go with a Water to Air intercooler and that will raise my SC another 1.5" so then I would need to trim the hood. I will see what kind of numbers I can get with out any intercooler but Not sure if I will be able to hit the figures I want to hit with no intercooling. Maybe just a cam and some head work will bring me to the 350hp 370ft lbs torque. Also the headers are 1.5" and I would maybe eventually go with 1 5/8" tube instead but that would be alot of work I have already done now :p

You can go easily with a 3.4 pulley without intercooling.

Envoyé de mon LG-H812 en utilisant Tapatalk

I already have a ZZPerformance 3.4" pulley on the SC its been on when the engine was back in the original Buick Regal GS. More updates soon to come!!!!

OMG... F**KING PHOTOBUCKET! What c*nts >.< They pretty much just destroyed 100 of millions of forums and websites.... Wonderful... I will be posting a link to another image hosting site as I deleted all my content off Photo buckets site because they can go suck a c*ck. Will have some updates sooon!

Hey everyone who is following my build. Thanks for all the views! Before Montreal Racing updated their forum I was at 37,000 views of my post and thats pretty killer for me! So I set up a new image album at Imgur.com. I have new pics that aren't uploaded yet but I should have a video coming out this weekend. Its been a long project and I appreciate all the support and interest. Hope to see you guys at the Montreal car shows this summer!

https://imgur.com/a/7t75E

Yeah PhotoBucket really F**Ked everyone online and killed I dont know how many of hundred of thousands of forums and businesses. But hey if you wanna keep your photos you just gotta pay them $400.00 a year.

But Anyways today I am going to start it up and check for leaks and issues. Will post a video on youtube and link it here.

Get the photobucket app.. i have it and its free and all of your pictures are on it.

Envoyé de mon SM-G930W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

I ended up going on to my Photo bucket account and deleted all my content on there cuz I don't want to give them any of my business or content. Imgur is free and they have an app also. They won't screw us over like Photobucket.

Finally guys Got a quick video of the engine running. Just gotta tighten up a few things and strengthen the transmission mount and fix the end of the exhaust cuz I don't like the way its routed

J’adore ces moteurs, dommage qu’ils soient rendu rare!

Les ae86 aussi c’est rare!beau projet

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Back