What's your style?

If the roads were no issue here, I would roll flush. As aggressive as possible yet still as functional as possible.

Also to say I love some of the styles and I would definitely roll differently then I am rolling now because what I have now is not really me, but I love my car too much to start breaking all the shit in the shithole we get to drive in.

The pics are absolutely retarded and don't represent their descriptions. The pic for flush is 100% mexipoke and the pick for drop is stock. Oh and btw, calling it mexiflush makes no fucking sense since you're not actually flush but poking a fuckload.

As far as my style goes, a bit more poke than actually flush. Though definitely slammed.

Slightly dropped and a lot stiffer. So the car handles great and I can still drive anywhere!

Some cars need more of a drop than others tho.

Je suis passé d'une drop d'à peu près 6" sur la Yaris à une drop stock (pour le moment lol)....au final, laissez-moi vous dire qu'une drop aussi grande que sur la Yaris, pu jamais j'en aurais.....c'est beau, c'est drôle les premiers 6 mois, ensuite....ça devient tannant de pas savoir si tu passes là ou là et de devoir te faire un itinéraire pour te rendre où tu veux.

La prochaine drop sera juste assez pour rendre le véhicule beau, mais surtout utile à la tenue de route....

Back