POST a rap track that nobody heard before !!

Ah I love this already! So much in my repertoire at home.

Lets start off with what happens when Flo-Rida takes this:

And turns it into this garbage:

But what if someone does something proper with Etta James:

And the some 17 year old kid picks it up and makes an AMAZING piece.

Yes this is my hobby. Maybe ill post more when I get home ;)

Bonus

I've hear another version of that Finally moving track.. Can't remember what it is.. Maybe Primo..

here's a good track:

If you like Apollo brown try this one for size. Hassan Mackay and Apollo brown!
Try and post albums and mix tapes when possible!

His best track to me!

Russ -apollo 13
Awesome album!
russ apollo 13

This track though is probably my ALL TIME favourite hip hop piece of all time. Its a mash with Fela Kuti and De La Soul. Whole album is epic and got shout outs from Wu-tang to MTV....

Heres a HYPE mix tape if anyone cares to look for it. California Republic. Yes its the game but bet none of you have heard it.

Thanks man! that some pretty groovie shit!

I'm more into regular gangsta shit but I'm open to more sophisticated prods! thanks for sharing!

quote from your last track '' if you was getting paid the bottom of your shoes would be red''

hahahah GOLD

Thanks man! that some pretty groovie shit!

I'm more into regular gangsta shit but I'm open to more sophisticated prods! thanks for sharing!

quote from your last track '' if you was getting paid the bottom of your shoes would be red''

hahahah GOLD

Thats funny,
I was telling a friend how this is probably one of the best lines in hip hop I have heard in a while and why Game is STILL top 10 in my list.

starts @ 2:40

What a shit track dude...Seriously. If youre going to post up Adele post something with quality that matches her voice.

Pitch is a little fucked up on this one but wtvr

MOAR!

Bonus for the Charles Bradley fans. Track is like an 8/10 but DAMN im too much of a Charles Bradley fan not to love this track.

Shit man I just have too much to give up!

actually most of DZK's tracks are wicked. super raw just like most white rappers lol

good summer track ^

SNAK THE RIPPER, probably my favorite underground guy these days. hes from Surrey BC and part of the HUUUUUUUUGE graffiti/hiphop crew called SDK. montreals VC or kp10 if you will. i got the chance to hangout with him for a bit after his show in montreal (maybe 30 people LOL) and hes fucking wicked. drank beers and smoked some and then went to belle pros haha. the whole album sex machine is great.

Back