Dashboard Camera - Need advice

fredericroumi

Legacy Member
Firstly I'm sorry if this is a repost or if the question has been asked in the past, I did a quick search and couldn't find the information I needed.

I work on the road approx. 6 hours/day 5 days a week and very often witness funny/scary/reckless situations in front of me and am interested more and more about a camera to catch all that stuff...And maybe post all the good stuff here! Obviously I don't want to spend too much money so anything under $150 is good. Also, I don't want to buy anything that has a crappy picture quality. Actually, I'd like something with a relatively high quality.

I've looked quickly on Ebay and found a bunch of them for $70+, they look decent but there are no sample videos to show the picture quality. Can anyone recommend something or provide feedback or tips of things I should look out for?

Thanks for your help MR!

I've been told, by people that use it, that the Contour's the best dash cam in terms of quality for cost.

i have use somthing similar to this
01.jpg

one problem i have with this is night shots. sometimes the camera only capture the glare of the IR lighting on your windshield because it's on a bad angle.

Back