ASE Lapping Club - Journée Lap'N'Learn - 25 juin 2012 à l'Autodrôme St-Eustache

BLAAK_ITR

English version, see further down.

Introduction au lapping et journée de lapping pour les membres du ASE Lapping Club

ASE Lapping Club est heureux de vous présenter la journée « Lap’N’Learn », le lundi, 25 juin 2012.:run:

La journée combine 2 groupes de pilotes : un groupe débutant et l’autre d’expérience (membre actuel du ASE Lapping Club niveau jaune/vert/noir).

Le groupe de nouveaux initiés :imnew:est accessible à tous; donc, vous n’êtes pas requis d’être membre du ASE Lapping Club. C’est la partie « introduction au lapping ». Vous recevrez un mini cours théorique au tout début suivi d’un exercice pour s’habituer à manœuvrer et à pratiquer la vision. Ensuite, commence les sessions de lapping avec votre voiture dont vous serez accompagner de nos instructeurs durant toute la journée. Ils seront là pour vous guider.

Le groupe d'expérience pour les membres réguliers du ASE Lapping Club de niveaux obligatoires de jaune, vert ou noir, vous ferez des sessions de lapping de 20 minutes comme les lundi soirs. C’est vraiment le temps d’avoir beaucoup de temps de piste.

Le coût de cette journée est de $200 pour l’école et $150 pour la journée de lapping pour les membres du ASE Lapping Club.

Ceci pourrait être un beau cadeau!

Comme pour tous les événements ASE Lapping Club, vous bénéficierez d’un environnement sécuritaire, bien encadré par des instructeurs expérimentés et qualifiés.

Pour toute information, contactez BLAAK_ ITR par PM.

Pour vous inscrire, remplissez le formulaire (http://www.perryautolaval.com/eventdocs/LapNLearn2012.pdf) et passez voir Carl chez Perry Auto (2273 boul. des Laurentides, Laval – 450-662-8886).

Introduction to Lapping and lapping day for members of ASE Lapping Club

ASE Lapping Club is happy to present you with a “Lap’N’Learn” day on Monday June 25th, 2012.:run:

The day combines 2 groups of pilots, a newbie group and the other experienced. (actual members of ASE Lapping Club level yellow/green/black).

The newbie group:imnew: is accessible to all; therefore, it is not required that you be a member of the ASE Lapping Club. This is the “Introduction to Lapping” part. You will receive a mini theory course in the beginning followed by an exercise to get used to manoeuvring and to practice vision. After, the lapping sessions start with your own car which you will be accompanied by an instructor during the whole day. They will be there to guide and coach you.

The experienced group for the ASE Lapping Club members of yellow, green or black levels, you will have 20-minute lapping sessions like the ones for our Monday Night Lapping. It’s really the time to get lots of seat time.

The cost for this day is $200 for the school portion and $150 for ASE Lapping Club members only lapping day.

This can be a great gift!

Like for all ASE Lapping Club events, you will benefit from a safe environment supervised by experienced and qualified instructors.

For additional information, contact BLAAK_ITR by PM

To register, fill the form (http://www.perryautolaval.com/eventdocs/LapNLearn2012.pdf) and stop by Perry Auto to see Carl (2273 boul. des Laurentides, Laval – 450-662-8886).

Comme je ne peux pas croire que mon bazou ne sera pas pret ... Je devrai y être :bigup:

nice. Comment ca marche niveau assurances pour la track? Avez vous qqch de spécial de négocié ou c'est à tes risques et périls?

nice. Comment ca marche niveau assurances pour la track? Avez vous qqch de spécial de négocié ou c'est à tes risques et périls?

C'est à tes risques et périls. Il y a certaines compagnies d'assurances qui offrent des assurances spécifiquement pour les événements comme ceux-ci.

C'est à tes risques et périls. Il y a certaines compagnies d'assurances qui offrent des assurances spécifiquement pour les événements comme ceux-ci.

Not so.

Unless your policy has a "no track" clause- and it shouldn't unless you inquired about extra coverage, all companies wil cover you for HPDE type events where timing is not present and instructors are.
I know this for a fact.

In any case our job is to keep you safe and the chances of accidents is extremely low in my experience.

Not so.

Unless your policy has a "no track" clause- and it shouldn't unless you inquired about extra coverage, all companies wil cover you for HPDE type events where timing is not present and instructors are.
I know this for a fact.

In any case our job is to keep you safe and the chances of accidents is extremely low in my experience.

Hm, I'd have to re-check my policy to be sure, but I know it mentions that any type of performance driving event isn't covered.

Not so.

I know this for a fact.

Well I work in the business and we all sell the same stuff.. Q.P.F. #1 and that's always not covered so that's why I was asking if you had some kind of special coverage.

Thanks, I might be too chicken but I can't affoard to wreck my car without having insurance on it.

Well I work in the business and we all sell the same stuff.. Q.P.F. #1 and that's always not covered so that's why I was asking if you had some kind of special coverage.

Thanks, I might be too chicken but I can't affoard to wreck my car without having insurance on it.

You may not all have the same clauses.
I know for a fact of 5 cases that were insured and covered.

Wrecking your car is not an option at our events, but you are right, you may not be ready for track events.

Thanks, I might be too chicken but I can't afford to wreck my car without having insurance on it.

None of us can either. Here is some info that may help you and others.

LISTEN to the instructors and learn from them.They are there primarily to keep you and others safe.
Be aware, predictable and courteous with your fellow drivers.
Keep traction and stability controls on and use street tires..not sticky rubber.
Enjoy your car at the track at a reasonable speed.

You will be fine.

At the Lap'N'Learn, students are not released for open lapping until signed off by the instructors.

Offs, if they happen it is because we exceed our own limits ...:sorry:..Stupid to attempt this with a fine street car.(Read the Bold section again!)

My own Z3 is in Mint condition..and she comes out on ALL tracks (Including MOSPORT 3X) when my track car is out for maintenance.No concerns on my part..at all !

You may pick up some dust from the paddocks...........:p
Wax the car before.

Have fun !

Dave S

Last edited:
Yep, spent 12 track days over the last 2 years, and the car still look like it just came out of the Mazda dealership.
The worst that happens is tire wear and brake pad wear, and the occasional oil change:p

None of us can either. Here is some info that may help you and others.

LISTEN to the instructors and learn from them.They are there primarily to keep you and others safe.
Be aware, predictable and courteous with your fellow drivers.
Keep traction and stability controls on and use street tires..not sticky rubber.
Enjoy your car at the track at a reasonable speed.

You will be fine.

At the Lap'N'Learn, students are not released for open lapping until signed off by the instructors.

Offs, if they happen it is because we exceed our own limits ...:sorry:..Stupid to attempt this with a fine street car.(Read the Bold section again!)

My own Z3 is in Mint condition..and she comes out on ALL tracks (Including MOSPORT 3X) when my track car is out for maintenance.No concerns on my part..at all !

You may pick up some dust from the paddocks...........:p
Wax the car before.

Have fun !

Dave S

Back