ITT: you tell MR something they don't know about you.

Ah ok la fois où tous les gars sont allés dans un chalet et que ça a fini en gang bang homo ?

Oui, il y avait même un mod (donc je ne nommerais pas, pour pas me faire bannir) qui a filmer un clip d'un membre qui lui mangeait le cornet. Il y avait un pacte de pu en parler mais décidément Jeremi01 a décidé de briser le pacte.

Oui, il y avait même un mod (donc je ne nommerais pas, pour pas me faire bannir) qui a filmer un clip d'un membre qui lui mangeait le cornet. Il y avait un pacte de pu en parler mais décidément Jeremi01 a décidé de briser le pacte.

Dire que j’ai raté ça...

I have stuff to say about myself, ill wait for another day though.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

1z3pc7.jpg

It's another day, let's go... ditch the dirt.

https://i.imgflip.com/1z3pc7.jpg?a435336

It's another day, let's go... ditch the dirt.
I'm super un healthy at the moment. I had to wear a blood pressure monitoring system for 24h. My peak is over 100 a couple of times per day.

Im an ex drug dealer, got 18 months house arrest. 9 months 24/7 in the house, allowed out only from 12 to 4 p.m on sundays.

I sold a lot of drugs to MR members, cocaine viagara etc.

I used to party a ton. Did 31 bags of blow in one night, not sure how I'm still alive.

I'm over weight.

I still dress like I'm in my 20's I'm almost 40.

I have earrings in both ears.

I dont miss my past life, i do miss the money. I sold drugs from the age of 16 to 33.

I got jumped by 4 bikers, one kicked me in the ribs with steel toe boots.

I hope my mistakes showed my son what not to do in life.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I was one of the biker that jumped masaker. He was selling cheap stuff.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

I'm super un healthy at the moment. I had to wear a blood pressure monitoring system for 24h. My peak is over 100 a couple of times per day.

Im an ex drug dealer, got 18 months house arrest. 9 months 24/7 in the house, allowed out only from 12 to 4 p.m on sundays.

I used to party a ton. Did 31 bags of blow in one night, not sure how I'm still alive.

I'm over weight.

I dont miss my past life, i do miss the money. I sold drugs from the age of 16 to 33.

I wish you the best with your health man. I feel you're one of the most humble (and real) people on the forum and it's probably because of what you've learned from your past mistakes. Respect.

I'm over weight.

You missed one;

"Despite all this, I'm a really nice person".

lolll assez weird

Back