Vite! Vite! Excellent Daily Driver 1999 Civic SE Sedan 5 Speed manual price drop!!!!!

Melon d'eau

I am selling for $2499.99 my 1999 Honda Civic Special Edition 4 door sedan, 5 speed manual transmission, A/C, power steering, power locks, 186,000 kilometers, green exterior and grey interior, very minimal rust and only surface as you can see in the pictures.

I have put lot of repairs into the car and recently bought an automatic civic for the wife, so this car needs to go. Last few months had the whole timing belt package done (so you are good for another 100 to 120K Kilometers easily) with new timing belt, tensioner, waterpump, valve cover gasket, valve cover grommets, a/c idler pulley, 3 new accessory belts, new coolant flush and filled, and recent oil changed for the winter.

The good:
Newly installed timing belt package, new accessory belts and a/c tensioner done this week Oct. 12, 2011.
Immaculate floors
Newly installed brake rotors and new HAWK HPS pads.
Newly installed stainless steel exhaust system, includes manifold, pipes and rear muffler. Was stopped by police for speeding and they never mentionned the exhaust being too loud.
No crack in front windshield
Working handbrakes, working window regulators.
Replaced wiper mechanism
Air horns installed.
Front upper balljoints and lower ball joint replaced.
Shifter bushing replaced with urethane bushings, no sloppy shifter.
New four snow tires ready for winter, two michelin x-ice and two icetracs pictures show the old snow tires that I had before.
Has 2 way paging remote controlled car starter.
New projector headlights with HID xenons for more light output
Hella yellow Fog lights 100 watts bulbs each.
rear rockers or rear wheel well are not rusted out like most hondas you see for sale.

The bad:
Driver's door is dented a bit and a scratch line in the rear door.
The rear bumper is scratched up from parking, expected from a 12 year old car..
Passenger door lock works intermittently, but the other three works fine.
A/C seem need to refill gas.
Check engine light on code P0132 oxygen sensor, but have spare O2 and never had the time to replace it.

Car runs exceptionally great and does not require any repairs, does not consume or burn oil, it is mechanically A1. Full tank of gas you can get 550 kilometers easily.
The paint is okay, not perfect and for its age some scratches and chips here and there.
Excellent every day car and ready for the winter.
Interested Buyers that leave your contact information via PM will be contacted immediately.

DSCN4194.jpg

DSCN3962.jpg

no rust on or under hood
DSCN3948.jpg

DSCN4081.jpg

DSCN4106.jpg

DSCN4111.jpg

DSCN4080.jpg

DSCN4100.jpg

DSCN4102.jpg

DSCN4077.jpg

DSCN4076.jpg