ITT you will post full length documentaries

No, not really. They do have some points like how beef is super inefficient to produce but I'm tired of these fucking hippy documentaries completely missing the mark.

First of all CO2 is one of the main components of our atmosphere. We are so focused on that but what about the CFCs, the Halo-carbons and the other shit that is 10's of thousands times worse, not in any way natural and will take forever to decompose.

Beyond that how about we address the elephant in the room and talk about our throw away society. Not only are we polluting our earth via landfills, the energy required to extract raw materials, fabricate, transport and ultimate disposal of the product because we can't make a product that lasts.

A V8 "gas guzzler" kept on the road for 20 years is more environmentally friendly than a Prius you need to dispose of every 5 years because it's purposely built like shit so you can buy a new one.

Seriously, it pisses me off when the eco-fags get on their high horse about climate change yet fail to delve into the real waste of energy our economic model is built upon.

Ok ? The Nasa should hire you.

http://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2...k-business&cmpid=socialflow-facebook-business

giphy.gif

Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson JRE #725 - 12,800 Years Ago The World Caught On Fire!

Jordan Peterson is a clinical psychologist and tenured professor of psychology at the University of Toronto.

A écouter jusqu'a la fin, pour ceux qui aime le concept de vivre chaque jour comme si c'était le dernier
Edit f@ckng Iphone pas capable de mettre le lien youtube

Bref taper Chasing bubbles documentary dans youtube lol

ACTUAL SCIENTIST: "Climate Change is a Scam!"

we sat down with Dr. Patrick Moore, PHD in Ecology and founder of Greenpeace, and dissected the scam that is modern "climate change".

Interesting - related to some of the shit hitting the fan in Hollywood (and elsewhere) right now.

WTF? Link doesn't show up in the post. It's a vimeo link to An Open Secret about Pedophilia in Hollywood.

I am sure many of you've already seen this but if you never have, this is very interesting interview.
If you want to know how world really works, watch it. It's quite long but it's worth it. Listen to it while you are stuck in traffic

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I like how people don't believe we went to the moon but still believe North Korea is an actual independent entity and is not controlled by the CIA to fester up the next war.

War = money.

I like how people don't believe we went to the moon but still believe North Korea is an actual independent entity and is not controlled by the CIA to fester up the next war.

War = money.

Go on, i'm interested ( full srs )

Do you have any documents or videos on that ??

Back