ITT you will post full length documentaries

Watch the stomach.

In my opinion, GG Allin is the the strangest figure of undergroud music to ever live. His antics are still unmatched to this day, and whoever would attempt to replicate his unbelievable level of global hate and self destruction today would simply be the caricature of a caricature. Short of killing yourself on stage like he intended to, it's hard to believe anyone could take depravation further than he did and get away with their lives.

Whatever this man's message was, if there was any, it's revolting, hilarious but fascinating.

Watch the stomach.

In my opinion, GG Allin is the the strangest figure of undergroud music to ever live. His antics are still unmatched to this day, and whoever would attempt to replicate his unbelievable level of global hate and self destruction today would simply be the caricature of a caricature. Short of killing yourself on stage like he intended to, it's hard to believe anyone could take depravation further than he did and get away with their lives.

Whatever this man's message was, if there was any, it's revolting, hilarious but fascinating.

Sick fuck....

not worthy of 51:52 of my time

For fucks sake. I put that vid to 44:00 min randomly and I see that guy shit on stage, eat it and throw it on the public lollllll. Wtf is that shit?!

LOL, it's not for the faint of heart. GG Allin was a piece of shit, and he made sure everyone knew and acknowledge him for it. Totally out of control.

Deedee ramone actually was in his band for a short period (you can actually see him in the vid) but he never took part in a live show and left after a few rehersals.

I watched it with my girlfriend yesterday and she was fucking scandalized but couldn't stop watching and laughing at this grotesque "legend".

The guy who made this documentary is Todd Philips, it was his first film.

He's now a hollywood writer (Old School, The Hangover, etc)

The Return of the Four Rings - Audi Sport UK - BTCC 1996

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Watched the GG Allin documentary that ThePapi posted.

What has been seen, cannot be unseen :eek1:

25491766.jpg

Punk rock was good, it's what it eventually turned into that sucks. NOFX are still very good tho

Back