ITT you will post full length documentaries

I'm not familiar with South Africa's history. But can any one tell me if this place was such a shit hole before black people got the same rights as white people in the 90's? I ask that, because after watchning this documentary, it looks like this place once was kind of rich and clean. As it is mentionned by the Bad Boys guy, these hijacked block were for rich people before bering hijacked.

I'm not familiar with South Africa's history. But can any one tell me if this place was such a shit hole before black people got the same rights as white people in the 90's? I ask that, because after watchning this documentary, it looks like this place once was kind of rich and clean. As it is mentionned by the Bad Boys guy, these hijacked block were for rich people before bering hijacked.

Seriously???

It was a prosper and still is , compared to the rest of Africa but when you fuck up so bad the local population and then you give them all the liberties without the structure how do you expect it to be and how do you expect those black to threat the white people that fucked em all over the place

I want to look like that guy.
I only found part one and two...seems like the third part is not available.
You can just go on piratebay to download the full documentary.

[video=vimeo;5792351]http://vimeo.com/5792351[/video]

[video=vimeo;5795288]http://vimeo.com/5795288[/video]

Not really a documentary, trophy truck build:

I didn't know those were so advanced and how much work went into them, coming from a road racing background.

I;m looking for a documentary called "Man Of Grease", it`s about the Cosmos restaurant in Montreal. I cannot find the full version anywhere or the torrent. If anyone knows where I can find it please post up :)

Back