ASE Lapping Club - 28 mai 2012 - Soirée de lapping des lundi soirs

BLAAK_ITR

Je n'ai jamais vu autant de passionnés en début de saison comme maintenant.:yikes:

C'est extraordinaire de voir autant de mordus de la piste.:run: J'espère que tout le monde a du plaisir!:p

Félicitations à tous les Rouges qui ont changé de niveau!*tu*

Pour le moment, c'est de la pluie mais c'est encore loin.

Eh oui, on lappe sous la pluie et là, il faut être smooooooth sinon :run:. Ce n'est pas dur sur la mécanique et les pneus; c'est une expérience!

En passant, c'est gratuit pour tous de venir voir les lappers.

C'est un rendez-vous à partir 17h00.

^ Forenz Custom Splitter (®) FTW ! :bigup:

cant find that wood splitter thread..

it doesnt need to be heavy
plywoodsplitter.jpg

using a strong adhesive/contact cement on plywood, you can skin it on each side with thin aluminum guageplate/sheet roll.
the exterior edges of wood should be treated+sealed, and can be capped with thin aluminum channel

its all available at home reno stores *tu*

May 28,
I had fun : )
when I got there, I watched some sweet 458? 360? Ferrari being "driven" sloooooow :/
..pretty sure I could have lapped it in a 20 minute stint with the sh!tbox heheh
(understandable given the value of the car)
drove two sessions, sandbagged alongside Sajan for ~10 minutes in my beater, jumped back in for another session, then sandbagged with Kevin *tu*

lol!
yeah, its pretty ghetto Macguyver..
Well,I dont know if it makes one quicker, adding drag, weight and whatnot.. (thats science n' sheeit! haha)
but maybe the suggestion will help someone to improve that project if they take up :)
lightness is always welcome

I dont need, or plan a splitter, aero, wider tires or any fancy kit actually,
..I just need seat time! *tu*

cant find that wood splitter thread..

it doesnt need to be heavy
plywoodsplitter.jpg

using a strong adhesive/contact cement on plywood, you can skin it on each side with thin aluminum guageplate/sheet roll.
the exterior edges of wood should be treated+sealed, and can be capped with thin aluminum channel

its all available at home reno stores *tu*
My splitter weights 15 pounds and can hold 1 person( I weight 180 pounds).

http://nissanroadracing.com/showthread.php?t=821&highlight=splitter&page=8

That thread can give you ideas, but 3/8 plywood or alumilite or fiberglassed 1/3 ply wood are all strong enough with the proper anchor points.

By the way I have designed a 3 element wing with redline time attack street tire spec. Still deciding in what material to build it, most probably alumilite.

Back