June 3rd Time Attack, ASE whole day $150

BBQMAN

Shop Representative
Registration is open and more than half full for this event, second round of the Championship.

The fastest TA cars in Quebec are present, will you be?

Check our FB page for more info.

Looking forward to it! Can't wait to see how the re-arranged rear diff will feel in the carousel.

Will passengers be permitted during practice sessions this time? (The way it was said at round 1 made it sound like it was an exception that passengers weren't allowed for that day).

I saw the times from the last time attack and was blown away. Those times even 4-5 years ago were unheard of!

Pas encore certain d'y être...

J'ai crochi un A-Arm, toe-bar mount en plus de la bracket qui à déchirée...

J'augmente mon spring rate à l'arrière pour éviter d'accoter la suspension à l'arrière, mais je suis pas encore certain de vouloir prendre la chance sans avoir mis de bump stop. Quasi 40heures de travail de réparation sur la suspension...

Peut-être juste venir et rouler en MOD question de faire facile 12 points! ;) lol

à suivre! :(

Finally, my is running and my father is gonna bring tomorrow for an alignement...
So IF everything goes well, I should be able to make it : )

Je vais y être!

Avec des conditions météo incertaines et qui risque d'être variées, ça va être pas mal intéressant!

Reste juste à remettre les morceaux de l'auto ensemble et que tout soit réglé :)

Marc-andré from Powerhouse Fab will be there to drive the white EVO. looking forward to see his times.

Back