Official ChAmpcar thread

Time for everyone to start building their hoopties. also Mosport in October Chump car is going hard!!!

Well is was in Vegas when the schedule was released. I have been working wih Sal and Alan for 12 months putting this deal together. I have been coaxing teams into building cars as well, so I hope to see a 20+ field for ASE.
The ASE LC staff will be on hand to support CC in the logistics of this event and it was ASE LC that graciously gave up a date to make this happen.
In addition, the ASE LC staff I'd building a CC for 2013, so watch out !!!

These are the events I would like to hit!

CC 2013 schedule
•12-14 April / Watkins Glen / 5+7.5+7.5-Hr

•25 May / St. Eustache Motor Circuit / 12-Hr
•22 June / Charlotte Speedway / 14-Hr
•13 July / Nelson Ledges / 12-Hr
•27-28 July / Shannonville Motorsports / D-7
•24-25 August / Michigan International / D-7
•28-29 September / Calabogie Park / D-7
•19-20 October / Road America / D7
TBA October / Mosport-Canadian Tire / 8-Hr
•7-8 December / VIR / North Course D-7

Carl, is it true you abandoned the idea of building the CRX and picked up a neon instead? lol. Remember the neon creedo.

"Racing a neon is like touching your hot cousin. At first it is a little weird. But after a while it feels good"

IMG_0657.jpg

Carl, is it true you abandoned the idea of building the CRX and picked up a neon instead? lol. Remember the neon creedo.

"Racing a neon is like touching your hot cousin. At first it is a little weird. But after a while it feels good"

IMG_0657.jpg

Hey , hey wait a minute....... Ok the CRX is still being built. The team has plenty of Honda momentum behind them. I will race Hondas for sure, but yes, there is a special place in my heart for the little two-four neon that could. The Mopar 4 Life team is exceptional and will be a force to reckon with in 2013. The car is super fast, ultra reliable- can't say the same for the drivers after a night out at - the last open bar- , and contrary to popular belief- it can transition pretty well.

I am always available to drive M4L- Watkins being my plan!

Back