GT-R photoshoot?

Seems as if I'm doing this shoot on Monday!

Very excited! Hoping the rain isn't too hard. Look for a giant thread with pics monday night-ish (unless plans change) :)

when you own a GTR people are MORE than happy to take pictures of it,hell girls on the street want to fuck on the spot some thing you can not experience with your supposedly"12.7@108"mazda3speed,why do you put that in your sig? show a time slip from a montreal area strip or it never happened

RPT_20100925_SSPARound4T1I_136.jpg

1273410851.jpg

when you own a GTR people are MORE than happy to take pictures of it,hell girls on the street want to fuck on the spot some thing you can not experience with your supposedly"12.7@108"mazda3speed,why do you put that in your sig? show a time slip from a montreal area strip or it never happened

whats up franky am i seeing you monday?? I'd put a time slip of my gtr in the 11s..but oh wait..its a gtr...and i don't give a fuck about a ticoune mazda ;)

Last edited:
At least i'm not a cheap ticoune GT-R :)

Ho yeah, owning a GT-R makes you spécial

Here's one for you to see how special you are

LOL nice comeback your the ti coune in a mazda3 and you post a video of a radom GTR you find on youtube and say its one of us??its not even in QUEBEC you retard,is that supposed to make us feel bad hahaha,your a FAG go cry to mommy.maybe one day you will own a decent car.

LOL nice comeback your the ti coune in a mazda3 and you post a video of a radom GTR you find on youtube and say its one of us??its not even in QUEBEC you retard,is that supposed to make us feel bad hahaha,your a FAG go cry to mommy.maybe one day you will own a decent car.

tumblr_lm6tpoJ4hC1qkmfu0o1_500.jpg

haha your the one thats upset!!your a GTR hater i know your type a true ti-coune/troll thats why you posted a radom GTR video on a thread that you just came to talk shit to OP... so go look in the mirror to see how much of a loser you are with your econobox

I love the GT-R

What i don't like is the attitude of some of the guy's like you and the OP who think that owning a GT-R make you more important than us ( almost all MR member ).

Et ce que je trouve dommage, c'est qu'il y a de très bon photographe sur MR qui gagne leur vie avec ça et qu'un gars qui a une GT-R n'est même pas capable de sortir 100$ ou 200$ pour avoir un shooting de qualité.

And yes, i have an econobox because that's what i can pay for a car.

I love the GT-R

What i don't like is the attitude of some of the guy's like you and the OP who think that owning a GT-R make you more important than us ( almost all MR member ).

Et ce que je trouve dommage, c'est qu'il y a de très bon photographe sur MR qui gagne leur vie avec ça et qu'un gars qui a une GT-R n'est même pas capable de sortir 100$ ou 200$ pour avoir un shooting de qualité.

And yes, i have an econobox because that's what i can pay for a car.

1-une mazda ses ti coune n'importe quel temps de l'annee
2-J'ai demande pour un photoshoot...t'es pas photograph..ta pas rapport de repondre a ma thread comme un ti criss de pas de vie de trollolol
3-J'ai demande pour un photoshoot gratuit parce que j'pensais que sa couterais comme 1000$ up pis j'ai pas le gout de dépenser ça pour des photos personnelles...j'ai un arrangement avec montrealB15 pis y va être paye fek mêle toi de tes affaire pis pense avec ta petite cervelle avant de parler
4-gtr>mazda meme si ya pas de roues
5-U MAD BRO talking shit n a thread his fagget ass isn't even supposed to be a part of to begin with...like i said. gtfo.

PS your video could at least be of a gtr breaking down but no..its about a dumbass driver LOL. apples and oranges buddy.

Est-ce que ta tête passe encore par ta porte de garage?
:laugh:

Juste 124,9 mph..? :run:

Un ZR1 STOCK trap +130mph mets lui des slicks et bye bye. *byewhore*

Sauf qu'une vrai course qui prend du talent va pas en ligne droite..y fallait que chevy mettent des super slicks sur la zr1 pour la comparer a une gtr stock au nurburgring??*blah*

hahah les excuses qui commencent a sortir... :laugh:

Du talent? tu as le char le plus sur-assisté electroniquement qui existe sur la terre... ;)

Back