WTB/LF socket 939 cpu

Flukens

I recently cleaned out my old gaming tower since my laptop is out for repairs, now i almost got it running diablo3 as it meets minimum specs except for my processor which is a amd 3500xp, minimum spec for cpu is 4400+. The mother board is a a8n-e which is socket 939.

id like to buy one ASAP, ty!

514-442-8777

Last edited:
I have an old Socket 939 CPU that has been sitting in my closet for years after the ASUS board that it was in died and 939 boards are pretty hard to find. I will get back to you later.

Hey dude,

I went through my stuff and found the CPU this afternoon. Its an AMD Athlon64 3200+ 2GHZ Socket 939. Not what you're looking for sorry.

***update

I had gotten the game to install on my old pc afterall, it was something to do with installing by the cd, the status never moved, i downloaded the game and it installed fine, it played pretty good too! i overclocked it to 2.5ghz annd the videocard couldnt overclock worth mentioning, but i finished the game and made it to inferno on it! some areas ran silky smooth, then others it got choppy n annoying but it wasnt all that bad, very impressed actually hahaha.

Got my laptop back and now playing on max details, everything is fluid, its even better.

No longer interested in upgrading this pc unless u have a cheap video card pas cher pas cher better than ATI 1950x pro and specifically a OPTERON 180 cpu. and 1 gig DDR sticks.

Back