My 1 year transformation video, ask me anything

Also, the video wasn't working for me and now it does, I wanted to say great work and props for the dedication.

However, you didn't start from a horrible state :p

you have an exemple of a week meal plan?

thats the only thing going against me right now. I eat whatever i want and i get subpar to moderate results.

anyway so im looking into it but its hard to find a meal plan thats also detailed.

im thinking about running chicken, black beans, oats, 1-3 protein shake, sweet potatoes 6 days a week + cheat day. I think it should work ok for an endomorph.

thanks for the help and awesome job.

Nice transformation but what about your legs? You say you did a lot of squats and DL and what not...But judging from your vids, your legs don't look very big?

No hate just wondering..

You say you trained 5 times a week but for how long every day? Did you run? or any other cardio?

Each training session last about 75 minutes. Sometimes 90 minutes. This includes a dynamic warmup before training and static cooldown stretches after.
natty ? ( semi-srs )

100% Natty, Creatine not even once! haha I did take No-xplode for awhile though.

Thinking of riding a bike when I turn 25... Still have a few more years of dedicated Natty training before even considering that...

Also, the video wasn't working for me and now it does, I wanted to say great work and props for the dedication.

However, you didn't start from a horrible state :p

Thanks man! Yeah I had been training for awhile beforehand but half assing it/no diet/bad training techniques.

you have an exemple of a week meal plan?

thats the only thing going against me right now. I eat whatever i want and i get subpar to moderate results.

anyway so im looking into it but its hard to find a meal plan thats also detailed.

im thinking about running chicken, black beans, oats, 1-3 protein shake, sweet potatoes 6 days a week + cheat day. I think it should work ok for an endomorph.

thanks for the help and awesome job.

Sure,

Protein: Chicken, Turkey, Extra lean beef, Bison, Eggg whites, whole eggs, turkey bacon, chicken or turkey sausage, all seafood (fish) scallops, shrimp, whey protein powder, beef, veal, lamb, pork.

Vegetables: Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts, Cauliflower, cabbage, spinach, green beans, asparagus, kale, swiss chard, mixed greens, peas, onions, mushroooms, bell peppers, cucumbers, celery

Carbs: Brown rice, quinoa, steel cut oats, oatmeal, sweet potato, Squash

Fats: Olive oil, coconut oil (to cook with), avocado, ground flax seeds, Chia Seeds.

Those are a basic list of good quality foods to make balanced meals from. There are 1000's more options, those are just personal favorites. I also like to go big on my cheatdays and eat epic amounts of junk food.

Nice transformation but what about your legs? You say you did a lot of squats and DL and what not...But judging from your vids, your legs don't look very big?

No hate just wondering..

Thanks man. My legs are actually my best bodypart. My Quad/Hamstring development is insane. Last time I measured when I was very lean (6% bodyfat approx) they were about 26". My waist is about 30" The problem is my calves. They were 12 inches when I started out (srs) I've brought them up to 14 but I still have a long way to go to bring them up to 16-17 inch... they are my worst bodypart.

Calves
rage.png

Thanks man. My legs are actually my best bodypart. My Quad/Hamstring development is insane. Last time I measured when I was very lean (6% bodyfat approx) they were about 26". My waist is about 30" The problem is my calves. They were 12 inches when I started out (srs) I've brought them up to 14 but I still have a long way to go to bring them up to 16-17 inch... they are my worst bodypart.

Calves
rage.png

Bicycle is the key ! Ive grown my calves a lot doing that kind of exercice :)

Can you post your workout schedule with complete program? We can all google the nutritional stuff, workout programs is where its at yo.

Well this year alone I went through 10 workout programs.

Each program was custom made for me with my weak points in mind.

I don`t see how this would help anyone.

there is plenty of good programs on bodybuilding.com so you guys can download and stick to your routine.

Poppap: How did you manage your sleeping and rest day ? I mean we all know we can go overtrain easily, is there any tips you have ?

I tried to get 8-9 hours of sleep everyday. Most days I got 6 hours mainly because of a busy work schedule/girls

In my opinion overtraining is very rare. A good rule of thumb is to allow 48 hours minimum before training a certain muscle group again. Make sure you're getting enough protein and fats in your diet to help with recovery and you should be fine.

Sorry about that man. I actually didn't see your post.

In regards to your question. There are a million personal trainers out there. 90% of them don't know shit. (srs) Hell even I have a personal trainer certification and I haven't trained anyone yet, by choice. I can write a pretty solid program but when it comes to actually demonstrating perfect technique and advanced knowledge... who you deal with is very important.

My criteria for a good personal trainer:

1) Walks the walk (Is either a high level bodybuilder, powerlifter, weightlifter or coach established in the industry)
2) Continually improves his knowledge base (You can recognize these types by the long lists of certifications they posess) (My trainer for example has 15+ certifications and attends conferences worldwide several times a year to study more)
3) Well respected, track record of good results within his client base and testimonials.
4) Passionate about their work and willing to work with you on an indivualized basis over the longterm.

A great trainer is very rare and a great trainer can change your life.

Back