My 1 year transformation video, ask me anything

I might be wrong on this but from your pictures I think your body type is ectomorph. I have the same type. It's crappy and it sucks.

The problem with 'bulking up' is that you add 40/50 lbs of muscles on a small frame. Therefore, your heart can't really cope with all this muscle, therefore you most likely cut out cardio activities from your program. Aka, follow the routine of: eat a lot, almost no cardio => gain weight.

Congrats on eating a very healthy diet but be careful to end up with a functional body. No core strength means no strength in the real world. Assume you had to fight someone - do you think it matters one bit how much you can bench press or how big your biceps are ? If the goal is to just look good in the mirror, then congrats, you have achieved it.

I personally think the idea is to be able to use your body in a functional matter and end up looking like that, as a side-result, not as a goal.
untitled.jpg
I'm a fucking ectomorph of the dead as well. 5"10 or 1m78.

When I started working out in September 2010 I was 123lbs. Picture that in your mind. My cardio was machine like even though I smoked. I could run for mothafucka DAYS and feed on thin air.

My goal was never to look like a body builder, just be more athletic and my #1 requirement was that everything gets bigger equal. Full body workout.

Right now I'm at 150pounds and it's still going up slowly. I'm still quite skinny, but I'm visibly built as fuck and I don't look like a body builder.

I did give up cardio like you say but lately I decided to give it another go and I was still fine after taking 30lbs. I even decided to keep running just to push myself and see where I was and a half hour later all was still good.

I'm not sure where you got that info from, personal experience maybe, but from my own experience, if you push your body naturally and steadily and don't aime for super fast results, there is no problem in maintaining good health and functionality. My hobbies involve physical activity and use of strength (sex and restoring old cars) and dude, I'm functionning like a motherfucker.

Oh gimme a break, bud. lol

Unless what you "want" is salad and brown rice.

lol srs. I make sure to get lean protein at every meal at the very minimum, other the that... i cheat at least once a day. in the last 14 days, have had DQ 7-8 times

The question is how much beer do you drink? lol I'm at about a liter/day averaged out over the week. I don't see myself giving it up....

lol srs. I make sure to get lean protein at every meal at the very minimum, other the that... i cheat at least once a day. in the last 14 days, have had DQ 7-8 times

don't know if your diet has changed, but you had a pretty health oriented diet from what I remember...

Guys I looked into this "Var" that you've been talking about here...

I wouldn't recommend anyone take that. The gains are apparently very minimal and it's a steroid so you have to worry about the longterm hormonal effects.

Train natural with a good diet and you can achieve your goals without all the unknown risks. My 0.02.

can i still eat like a slob, and just get a bigger arms and legs. do leg reps while i smoke weed and work arms while on the couch watching tv? i've always been a skinny fuck, like 5'11 150 pounds. i topped 172 when i was drinking a lot a few years ago. i'm afraid things like INSANITY and P90x would only widdle away what little fat i have and just be a defined stick boy rather than build anything significant. i'd rather be a flabbier beefcake TBH. fuck definition, i just want a bit more size while retaining my lifestyle of doing absolutely fuck all activity wise and having the most messed up sleeping patterns ever.

i'm took skinny to go to a gym and be one of those skinny people acheiving nothing and cheating reps. and i'd be too ashamed, lifting those 10 pound weights in public lol.

i'd rather achieve nothing at home, if that's what'll happen. get a chin up bar and that stretch band shit and some weights. or can i just go nuts on roids for like a month or two blitzing, and then never touch weights again. i have enough balls/dick to spare.

anyway
EV, logik, Prince,
let's grabs some beers.

can i still eat like a slob, and just get a bigger arms and legs. do leg reps while i smoke weed and work arms while on the couch watching tv? i've always been a skinny fuck, like 5'11 150 pounds. i topped 172 when i was drinking a lot a few years ago. i'm afraid things like INSANITY and P90x would only widdle away what little fat i have and just be a defined stick boy rather than build anything significant. i'd rather be a flabbier beefcake TBH. fuck definition, i just want a bit more size while retaining my lifestyle of doing absolutely fuck all activity wise and having the most messed up sleeping patterns ever.

i'm took skinny to go to a gym and be one of those skinny people acheiving nothing and cheating reps. and i'd be too ashamed, lifting those 10 pound weights in public lol.

i'd rather achieve nothing at home, if that's what'll happen. get a chin up bar and that stretch band shit and some weights. or can i just go nuts on roids for like a month or two blitzing, and then never touch weights again. i have enough balls/dick to spare.

anyway
EV, logik, Prince,
let's grabs some beers.

nxkih3.jpg.gif

anyway
EV, logik, Prince,
let's grabs some beers.

dafuq niggar

go to the gym, don't do cardio and just do weights... who gives a shit what other people think. When I come to the gym in the morning, I probably lift more than anybody can lift there, when I come to the gym at night I am probably lifting less than anybody there also... Who gives a shit? You work out for yourself not for spectators. Do weights that are hard for you to do for more than 6 reps and eat a lot of chicken, tuna, beef... etc. Bulk. It's not hard. Just need consistency.

I rather see a newb properly lifting 15lbs then some one who thinks they're jacked swinging their back lifting 60lbs

anyway
EV, logik, Prince,
let's grabs some beers.
We were all noobs at some point. I remember when I started training 10 years ago, I thought benching the Olympic bar was hard. Now I bench 235 for 10 reps and I weigh less than I did back then. It doesn't matter though, since I only train for looks.

At this point I always like seeing skinny guys who train hard and a few months later they've bulked and got a lot stronger, and it shows. This deserves respect, nobody cares how much you lift and nobody squats 5 plates the first time they step into the gym.

I rather see a newb properly lifting 15lbs then some one who thinks they're jacked swinging their back lifting 60lbs

So much truth in this post. The weight won`t matter most of the time. You always want to feel the contraction and control the weight through the ROM if your goal is better muscle development. There are moments where maximal strength and heavy lifting plays a part as well.

thanks guys. i guess it's part insecurity, i can admit that, and also in general, i'm pretty quiet, shy and private. i would like working out in private, and also just not being around people, who would in this case be people working out at the gym. sometimes i'm really bored at 4-5-6-7 am and feel like should fill that void with some trees and some weights.

thanks guys. i guess it's part insecurity, i can admit that, and also in general, i'm pretty quiet, shy and private. i would like working out in private, and also just not being around people, who would in this case be people working out at the gym. sometimes i'm really bored at 4-5-6-7 am and feel like should fill that void with some trees and some weights.

Do it for yourself man. Forgot about the other people. The gym can be a positive place to frequent. Try and go early, morning crowd is awesome

lol i dont see how anyone can smoke and do weights.. thats pretty counter productive.. atleast for me... better option is to lift the weight and end with the trees.. tha's how i roll

^^I find drinking is 5x as bad as smoking when it comes to working out.

after smoking anything, ill still go lift no problem, but after a night of heavy drinking, the next day im in recovery mode with no motivation to gym.

Back